In the hot summer, people sweat a lot, and sitting for a long time will make the private parts in a high temperature and humid environment, thus providing a suitable environment for the growth of mold and bacteria, which is easy to cause related gynecological diseases.
Women have a high incidence of gynecological inflammation in summer, and they should be alert to the following gynecological diseases:
Vaginitis is a high incidence of gynecological inflammation and is easy to recur. According to different types of pathogens, it is mainly divided into trichomonas, fungal and bacterial vaginitis. No matter what kind of vaginitis, it will make the patient itching. It even affects sleep and work.
Trichomonas vaginitis is mainly an inflammation caused by Trichomonas vaginitis, and some patients will be accompanied by hematuria, frequent urination, and dysuria when urinating. Fungal vaginitis is an inflammation caused by a fungal infection. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by a variety of bacterial infections.
Cervicitis is mainly divided into acute and chronic, and acute cervicitis will be transformed into chronic and repeated attacks without adequate treatment. Patients with chronic cervicitis have increased leucorrhea and white mucus, and the patient always feels wet in the vagina. Chronic cervicitis usually occurs when the cervix is damaged during childbirth, induced abortion, or surgery. When the inflammation ascends, and the infection reaches the pelvic cavity, it will cause pain in the lower abdomen and backache.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease is divided into chronic and acute. Patients with acute pelvic inflammatory disease have an acute onset and apparent abdominal pain. Severe patients will experience lower abdominal distention and lower back pain, accompanied by chills and high fever. Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease is a long course of disease caused by acute inflammation that has not been thoroughly treated or repeated attacks. Patients will experience backache, bloating, and lower abdominal pain.
Patients must choose a regular hospital for treatment. Otherwise, it will cause adhesions between the fallopian tubes and surrounding tissues, resulting in female infertility.
Urethritis is also a common gynecological disease. Under normal circumstances, bacteria will exist at the end of the human urethra. But the urothelial cells have strong resistance and can flush the bacteria out through urination to avoid the disease.
In summer, the urethra and bladder are prone to congestion. If insufficient water intake and excessive sweating, the high urine concentration cannot wash away the bacteria in time, thereby increasing the chance of infection.
There are four primary reasons for the frequent occurrence of gynecological diseases in summer:
1. The weather is hot and humid, pathogens are active, bacteria, molds, etc., are easy to breed, and the body is easily infected.
2. Some women take frequent baths in summer, which destroys the weakly acidic environment in women's vaginas, which reduces resistance and makes them susceptible to infection.
3. In summer, the body's resistance will be reduced if there is insufficient sleep, excessive fatigue, or reduced food intake. In addition, sweating more and drinking less water will result in less urine, and it will not be able to urinate in time to wash away the bacteria.
4. Many women like to wear tight pants in summer, and tight pants also provide a breeding environment for fungal vaginitis.
To reduce the incidence of gynecological diseases in summer, experts have given the following suggestions:
1. Women should not wash their private parts with alkaline soap for long. The female vagina is a weakly acidic environment, which has a self-purifying effect. Long-term use of alkaline soap or medicine will kill vaginal bacteria that are beneficial to the body and increase the chance of infection.
2. Women should pay attention to personal hygiene and change their underwear frequently.
3. The diet is mainly light, and women should avoid eating some spicy and fried foods. They also avoid staying up late for a long time and should strengthen physical exercise to enhance their resistance.