Menstruation is a good thing for women. It can help women detoxify and promote hematopoiesis and is a barometer of women's health. However, many women can't love it because of dysmenorrhea, and a large part of the cause of dysmenorrhea is a "cold womb"!
Cold womb, one of the leading causes of female dysmenorrhea
"Cold womb" literally means "cold uterus." Many females are naturally weak and afraid of cold, and their hands and feet are often cold; Or due to food and rest problems, especially in summer, eating cold drinks, blowing air conditioning, etc., resulting in cold air entering the body.
"Cold is coagulation" is the knot, meaning impassability, and impassability means pain, which makes women often feel pain during menstruation.
The harm of a cold womb may exceed your imagination
A cold womb is a significant manifestation of uterine damage. In addition to causing dysmenorrhea, "70% of female diseases are related to the cold womb!"
1. Menstrual disease
Less menstruation, amenorrhea, menstrual edema, menstrual diarrhea;
2. Diseases during pregnancy
Threatened abortion, habitual abortion, ectopic pregnancy, etc.;
3. Breastfeeding disease
Endless lochia, postpartum abdominal pain, etc.;
4. Gynecological diseases
Chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, vaginitis, infertility, etc.;
Cold pain in the lower abdomen, fear of cold, cold hands and feet, sour and cold waist, indifferent sexual desire, loose stool, dark tongue, white fur, deep pulse, repeated attacks of chloasma, dark circles under the eyes, obesity, body shape, etc.
How to relieve a cold womb?
The symptoms of a cold womb can be alleviated through diet adjustment, lifestyle changes, and more exercise.
1. Diet conditioning. Patients with a cold womb should avoid eating cold, raw, and cold foods, such as ice cream, watermelon, cold drinks, and frozen fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. Eating more warm foods, such as mutton, leek, brown sugar, ginger, red dates, etc., is recommended to help the body expel cold and relieve the symptoms of cold in the uterus.
2. Change your lifestyle. Women with a cold womb often have cold hands and feet. Therefore, for women with a cold womb, it is very important to keep warm, especially the abdomen. You can soak your feet with warm boiled water before going to bed every night, which helps to remove the cold in your body.
3. Exercise more. People with cold constitution need to strengthen exercise to improve their physique. For example, jogging, yoga, calisthenics, fast walking, etc., can help promote blood circulation and improve the symptoms of a cold womb.
Fast walking is the simplest exercise method, especially on the cobblestone road. It can stimulate the meridians and acupoints on the bottom of the foot, dredge the meridians, regulate qi and blood, improve blood circulation, and warm the whole body.
4. Warm moxibustion with moxa sticks. You can smoke and bake at key acupoints for about 30 minutes daily, and it will work if you stick to it for a long time.
5. Bubble feet. Females with a cold womb can use wormwood leaves, cinnamon, and pepper to boil water to soak their feet, which has the effect of warming the kidney and dispersing cold, warming the meridians and dredging the collaterals. In daily life, females with a cold womb can insist on soaking their feet in hot water every night.
The discomfort symptoms can be relieved by the above methods. To achieve the treatment purpose, patients can take medication, such as Fuyan Pill, under the guidance of a doctor.
You may also be interested in: