Way of Moxibustion: Love Your Body and Mind and Experience the Gift of Nature
Physical and mental health is a goal everyone pursues, and naturopathy, as an ancient and effective method, is gaining more and more attention. Among them, moxibustion, as a traditional Chinese medical treatment, has unique healing effects on gynecological diseases.
Principles of Moxibustion:
Moxibustion, also known as moxa moxibustion therapy, is the use of burning moxa leaves or moxa floss to stimulate acupoints or specific parts of the body through warmth and heat to treat diseases or for health and wellness purposes. The principle of moxibustion is based on the meridian theory of Chinese medicine, which holds that the meridians are energy circulation channels within the body, and by stimulating them at specific points, the meridians can be promoted to open up and activate the body's self-healing function.
Methods of Moxibustion:
1. Prepare Materials: Moxa leaves or moxa floss, moxa devices, such as moxa sticks and pots.
2. Determine the Acupoints: According to the area or disease to be treated, choose the corresponding acupoints for moxibustion. For example, you can choose the kidney point and spine point to treat lumbar pain.
3. Moxibustion Operation: Put the moxa leaves or floss into the moxibustion device, light the fire source, and wait for the moxa leaves or floss to burn and emit smoke. Then, aim the burning moxa at the acupoints, keep the appropriate distance, and carry out moxibustion. Generally, moxibustion is performed for 15-30 minutes per point, and the temperature and time are adjusted appropriately to maintain comfort.
Can moxibustion cure gynecological diseases?
Gynecological diseases, most of which are caused by cold and dampness, qi and blood stagnation, blockage of meridians, blood deficiency, and so on, the environment or weather in the body is not good. Over time, there will be qi stagnation and blood stagnation; the meridians are not smooth, the waste products of metabolism can not be discharged, and fresh blood can not be properly transported, thus producing a variety of diseases.
Moxibustion can treat gynecological diseases, but not all gynecological diseases can choose moxibustion for treatment. Suitable gynecological diseases include dysmenorrhea, uterine cold, and abnormal vaginal bleeding. Dysmenorrhea through moxibustion Qihai point, Guanyuan point, and Sanyinjiao point can promote blood circulation in the pelvic area, relieve uterine smooth muscle contraction and spasms to play a role in relieving and treating dysmenorrhea. When the uterus is cold, moxibustion at Sanyinjiao and Yongquan points can encourage the discharge of cold qi from the uterine cavity, thus relieving the symptoms. Abnormal vaginal bleeding is mainly caused by weak spleen and kidney, blood stasis, etc. Moxibustion at Guanyuan and Sanyinjiao points can play a role in tonifying the spleen and kidney and replenishing vital energy, which is very helpful in relieving the symptoms.
Normally, moxibustion can be used as an adjunctive method for treating gynecological diseases, but the treatment of gynecological diseases is mainly based on local medication or physical therapy.
Does moxibustion work for gynecological infections?
Moxibustion has an adjunctive therapeutic effect on some gynecological inflammatory diseases, such as some gynecological inflammatory diseases caused by a small amount of pelvic fluid, which can promote the absorption of inflammatory fluid through moxibustion. Moxibustion has the effect of activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis, clearing heat and removing toxins, and can improve local blood circulation and promote the discharge of menstrual blood. It also has a certain effect on the relief of dysmenorrhea caused by uterine adenomyosis.
However, treating gynecological inflammation cannot rely on moxibustion alone but should also be treated with medication. If the symptoms of inflammation are mild, women can use traditional Chinese medicine Fuyan Pill to eliminate inflammation and relieve pain symptoms. If the symptoms are more serious, they should go to the hospital in time for examination and use medication under the doctor's guidance.
To summarize, as a traditional and effective natural therapy, moxibustion allows women to love their bodies and minds and experience the gift of nature through warm stimulation. In the pursuit of health, women can try more natural remedies. However, moxibustion is only an adjunctive therapy. If women encounter severe symptoms, they still need to consult their doctor for professional advice and take timely treatment to restore their health as soon as possible.
You may also be interested in:
- Is Moxibustion Therapy Effective In Relieving Menstrual Cramps? What Should You Pay Attention To?
- 6 Common Ways Moxibustion Treats Menstrual Cramps
- Way of Moxibustion: Love Your Body and Mind and Experience the Gift of Nature
- Moxibustion Works Wonders for Menstrual Cramps. Try It Now!
- How Does Moxibustion Treat Endometriosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course