What can You Do before You Go to See a Doctor for Adenomyosis?
Adenomyosis differs from endometriosis which is a condition in which the uterine lining becomes implanted outside the uterus although women with adenomyosis often also have endometriosis. Adenomyosis occurs when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the uterus, exists within and grows into the muscular wall of the uterus.
If you have the symptoms of adenomyosis but you are not sure, you should go to see the doctor for help. Your first appointment will be with either your primary care physician or your gynecologist. To save time and make sure you cover everything you want to discuss, it's a good idea to prepare for your appointment. What can you do before visiting the doctor?
1. Think about questions to ask your doctor. Write down any questions, listing the most important ones first, in case time runs out.
2. Write down any symptoms you're experiencing. Include those that may seem unrelated to your condition.
3. Take a notebook or electronic notepad with you. Use it to write down important information during your visit.
4. Make a list of any medications or vitamin supplements you take. Write down doses and how often you take them.
If you don't understand something, ask your doctor to repeat the information, or ask the questions you want to know.
If you are diagnosed with the symptoms of adenomyosis, your doctor will give you some treatment suggestions. In addition to western medicine, herbal medicine can also be a good choice. Fuyan Pill is herbal medicine, which contains herbs to promote blood and Qi circulation, dissolve stasis and dissipate hard lumps. With the "guiding herbs" which can "guide" other herbs to work directly in the reproductive system, the symptoms of adenomyosis can be cured thoroughly.
What should You Know about Focal Adenomyosis and Diffuse Adenomyosis?previous page
Diffuse Adenomyosis is More Common than Focal Adenomyosisnext page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course