Can Tubal Ligation Cause Adenomyosis?
Tubal ligation or tubectomy (also known as having one's "tubes tied" (ligation)) is a surgical procedure for sterilization in which a woman's fallopian tubes are clamped and blocked, or severed and sealed, either method of which prevents eggs from reaching the uterus for implantation.
Adenomyosis is defined as the presence of endometrial glands and supporting tissues in the muscle of the uterus where it normally would not occur. When that gland tissue undergoes growth during the menstrual cycle and then subsequent sloughing, the old tissue and blood cannot get out of the muscle and flow out of the cervix as part of normal menses. Women with adenomyosis can experience serious pain.
There is some evidence that women who have had tubal ligation may be at higher risk of suffering adenomyosis. Normal retrograde flow of endometrial cells in those women destined to develop endometriosis is blocked due to the ligation of the faloppian tubes. This would increase the intrauterine pressure and force some of those cells down into the muscle of the uterus and therefore development of adenomyosis.
There is some support for the concept that women who have adenomyosis have more frequently had a tubal ligation. Thus, tubal ligation has relationship with adenomyosis. People would think that surgery would cure the pain in 100% of women with adenomyosis. In fact, surgery has its own risk. Surgery is not only one choice for women with adenomyosis.
Compared with surgery, herbal medicine is another good choice. many people would curious about the advantage of Fuyan Pill. Fuyan Pill is herbal medicine, which contains herbs to promote blood and Qi circulation, dissolve stasis and dissipate hard lumps. Fuyan Pill has helped many women with adenomyosis. As the formula of Fuyan Pill is strictly controlled, it's a very safe herbal remedy with no side effect. No side effect or allergy has been reported since Fuyan Pill has been used for years. Fuyan Pill is a worth-trying treatment for women with adenomyosis.
Diffuse Adenomyosis is More Common than Focal Adenomyosisprevious page
Adenomyosis plays an important role in fertility problemsnext page
- Exploring the Potential Link Between Leucorrhea and Tubal Blockage: Is It a Reliable Indicator
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Possible Complication After Tubal Blockage Surgery：Abdominal Pain
- What is the reason of tubal blockage?
- Hydrosalpinx and tubal adhesion: the differentiation and treatment
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course