4 Main Causes of Endometrial Hyperplasia
The knowledge and understanding of the causes of endometrial hyperplasia have great meaning on treating endometriosis. Because the endometriosis is a common gynecological disease, and do great harm to the women’s health, the researching of the causes of the endometrial hyperplasia is helpful to treat all kinds of gynecological diseases.
An infertility experts explained that, the endometrial hyperplasia includes the all stages of endometrium’s growing, such as hyperplasia, secretion, exfoliation and repair of endometrium. It is mostly happening in the period of climacteric and puberty. and always manifesting as functional uterine bleeding. The following are the main causes of endometrial hyperplasia:
1. Endocrine functional tumor. The endocrine functional tumor is a rare tumor, which accounts for 7.5% of all the causes of endometrial hyperplasia. It is induced by the disordered gonadotropic function of pituitary gland. For example, the granulose cell tumor of ovary is a kind of endocrine functional tumor, which is secreting estrogen persistently.
2. Endometrial complex hyperplasia. The causes of complex hyperplasia is similar to the simple hyperplasia. However, because the cause is focal, it would be relative to the distribution of the hormone receptor in the tissue. A few complex hyperplasias can grow into atypical hyperplasias. The focal endometrium can be thicker or thinner. Unlike the simple hyperplasia, the lesion would not implicate the stroma.
3. Obesity. The androstenedione secreted by adrenal gland would be turned to oes-trone. The fatter a woman is, the stronger the transfer ability is and the higher the amount of oes-trone in plasma is. Then it cause persistent effect to the endocrine.
4. Endometrial simple hyperplasia. The uterus is slightly bigger. The endometrium is apparently thicker. The amount of materials scraped out from the uterus is big, mixed with red and smooth polypoid tissue. Under the microscope, the lesion is diffusible.
In general, the causes of endometrial hyperplasia are various. Before we treat this disease, we should go to the hospital to have a accurate diagnosis. I suggest you to use traditional Chinese medicine to cure it. Fuyan pill is invented by Dr.Lee Xiaoping, who has about 30 years of experience on treating endometrial hyperplasia, and it is made purely of traditional Chinese herbal. It cures endometrial hyperplasia in 3 to 4 months.
How to Get Pregnant with Adenomyosis?previous page
Five Symptoms Imply Diseases in Private Partsnext page
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- Can Drink Alcohol Cause Bacterial vaginitis?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Cold Womb Only Cause Dysmenorrhea? It is More Harmful Than Expected
- Are Painkillers Effective for Dysmenorrhea Caused by Adenomyosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course