Adenomyosis Affects Your Fertility, How Did You Arouse the Trouble?
The health of the uterus indicates the health of women. The uterus is a crucial part of women, and a uterus is also an important place for the gestation of fetuses. Nowadays, more and more women suffer from adenomyosis. So, what are the causes of adenomyosis? Let's take a look at it in detail below.
How did females get adenomyosis?
1. Improper uterine surgery can cause damage to the uterus and cause the endometrium to become thinner and thinner. And it will cause damage to the muscle layer of the uterus, which will increase the chance of women suffering from adenomyosis. Women will get adenomyosis if they choose irregular hospitals for abortion after an accidental pregnancy. Unclean disinfection during the operation will damage the health of the uterus.
2. Female physical health is different at different ages. When a woman is between 30 and 50 years old, it is easy to get adenomyosis. Women in this age group are a high-risk group of adenomyosis. Ovarian ovulation function declines, the secretion of estrogen in the body is too high, and the overgrowth of the endometrium can easily lead to adenomyosis.
3. Abnormal hormone secretion can cause adenomyosis. Abnormal secretion can irritate the uterus. Excessive levels of hormone secretion in the body can affect the health of the uterus and affect ovarian function. Not only will it induce adenomyosis, but it will also increase the incidence of ovarian disease. Decreased ovarian function and vitality can lead to abnormal hormone secretion, which can endanger female health.
Does adenomyosis affect fertility?
First of all, adenomyosis affects female fertility and increases the risk of female infertility. Adenomyosis can hinder the passage of sperm and involve the combination of sperm and egg. Adenomyosis mainly occurs in the vicinity of the uterine horn, which will compress the opening of the fallopian tube, cause the fallopian tube to block, and affect the implantation of the fertilized egg.
Second, of course, not all adenomyosis affects pregnancy. According to the growth location of adenomyosis and the severity of adenomyosis, if the condition is quite severe, it will adversely affect female fertility and even induce infertility. For severely ill patients, symptomatic treatment should be based on the doctor's recommendation.
For the treatment of adenomyosis, due to the continuous improvement of science and technology, it is currently possible to preserve the uterus. However, many hospitals now recommend chemical medicine treatment alone. Chemical medicine generally uses resection or hormone drugs, which have serious side effects. Please choose carefully according to the situation.
Fuyan Pill o herbal medicine is typically used for treatment. Fuyan Pill has the results of clearing heat and detoxification, promoting blood circulation and Qi, invigorating the spleen, and dampness. It can effectively eliminate viral infections, regulate menstruation, repair endometrial trauma, treat adenomyosis in many ways, and increase the pregnancy rate of women.
Finally, adenomyosis mainly occurs in women between 30 and 50 years old. Especially women who have frequent abortions or childbirth are prone to adenomyosis. The imbalance of hormone secretion in the body will increase the incidence of adenomyosis. Regular gynecological examinations can protect the health of the female reproductive system and effectively prevent adenomyosis.
Adenomyosis will be accompanied by painful symptoms, affect female sexual life quality, and even lead to infertility. Adenomyosis can lead to excessive menstrual flow, leading to anemia in the patient's body for a long time. Problems such as dysmenorrhea will also occur during menstruation.
Adenomyosis—Bearing Menstrual Pain? What are the Signs of Adenomyosis?previous page
Adenomyosis is Genetically Related, Six Ways to Prevent Itnext page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course