With the accelerated pace of life, people’s life pressure is increasing daily. Many people have developed various bad habits, which lead to the emergence of multiple diseases. Adenomyosis is a common gynecological disease. The main clinical manifestations include excessive menstruation, anemia, dysmenorrhea, etc. In severe cases, it may cause infertility and even cancer if not treated in time.
If you are diagnosed with adenomyosis, it is essential to get regular treatment first to prevent the condition from deteriorating. You can choose the TCM Fuyan Pill for treatment, which can clear heat and detoxify, invigorate blood circulation, remove blood stasis, and strengthen the spleen and dampness. It can regulate menstruation, increase menstrual flow and improve other conditions to help female patients recover their health.
There are many prescriptions for adenomyosis to help recover from the disease to some extent, but the prerequisite must be the proper remedy. The folklore is relatively safer than the food therapy method, and the right food combination can effectively enhance the body’s immunity.
The followings are food therapy prescriptions for adenomyosis.
1. Add 400 grams of water, boil 2 eggs, 5 TCM gecko and 9 grams of Curcuma, peel and cook the eggs, discard the medicine and eat the eggs, and take once a night. It has the effect of dispersing nodules and relieving pain, dispelling wind and calming fright. It is suitable for Qi stagnation and blood stagnation type.
2. Silver fungus and lotus root powder soup, 25 grams of silver fungus, 10 grams of lotus root powder, icing sugar, soak the silver fungus and add the right amount of icing sugar stew into the lotus root powder punch. It has the effect of clearing heat and moistening dryness to stop bleeding. It is suitable for those with heavy menstrual flow and bright red blood.
3. 4 eggs of unhatched chicken (duck) with hair, 15 grams of ginger and 50 ml of yellow wine. First, remove the shell, hair and viscera from the hairy chicken (duck) eggs, add yellow wine and ginger and cook them together, season them and then take them. 1 dose per day before menstruation for several days.
4. 250 grams of atractylodes, 250 grams of atractylodes, 250 grams of poria, 150 grams of ginger, 100 dates. The first three flavors washed and dried, research fine sieve, the dates to remove the nucleus, and ginger research into the mud after the ginger dregs. Preservative storage reserve is reserved for ginger and date mud and powder for the paste. Take 30 grams in the morning and 30 grams in the evening, and serve with rice wine.
5. Through the compress to treatment, the specific method is to use 10 grams of half Pinellia ternata, 6 grams of white onion. Pound together as mud, applied to the umbilicus covered with wound wet cream, 1 change daily, 5 days for a course of treatment. Or use 1 dung beetle, 10 grams of wei ling xian, respectively roasted and grinded, with an appropriate amount of yellow wine mix applied to the umbilicus, poultice cover paste. Once a day, each time about 1 hour paste, stop using during menstruation.
6. Chinese herbal prescriptions, mainly to dredge the liver and Qi, remove blood stasis and eliminate symptoms, the main drugs used are: 10 grams Radix Aucklandiae, 10 grams Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae Viride, 10 grams Fructus Meliae Toosendan, 6 grams of Clove, 15 grams each of Trigonella, Curcuma Longa, Citrus Aurantium, Radix Curcumae Leech and Corydalis Tuber. In case of severe abdominal pain, 15 grams each of Boswellia and Myrrh can be added; in case of heavy menstruation, 30 grams each of Fried Cattail Pollen can be added instead of leech; in case of Qi deficiency, 20 grams each of raw Astragalus and 30 grams each of princely ginseng and fried Atractylodes can be added.
Adenomyosis patients should pay attention to their daily diet while constantly looking for better treatments. Patients with adenomyosis should eat more grains and cereals such as corn and beans, and they can often eat some dried fruit foods that are often full of nutrients, such as peanuts, sesame seeds, and melon seeds. Adenomyosis patients can benefit greatly from a proper diet to relieve their adenomyosis condition.
The above are the adenomyosis food therapy prescriptions. I believe that through the correct food therapy prescriptions, women can effectively relieve some discomfort. It is recommended that patients need formal therapies as the first choice for health.