Adenomyosis: What Should I Eat?
Adenomyosis is a common gynecological disease and a complicated one. For women suffering from this disease, in addition to going to the hospital for active treatment, you also need to pay more attention to your dietary structure. Female patients should be clear about which foods are suitable to eat and which ones should be avoided. Only by having this understanding can they ensure the effectiveness of the treatment and recover their health sooner.
What should women with adenomyosis eat?
1. Foods that Help to Balance Hormones: An imbalance in hormone levels is considered a factor in adenomyosis. High-fiber foods can help balance hormones. For example, fiber-rich foods such as oats and brown rice can help remove excess estrogen from the body and maintain endocrine balance.
2. Foods that Help Reduce the Inflammatory Response: Inflammation can be the cause of adenomyosis and can also aggravate the patient's discomfort. Green leafy vegetables with anti-inflammatory properties, such as spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale, have powerful anti-inflammatory effects and can reduce the inflammatory response in the body. In addition, foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids also have anti-inflammatory effects, such as deep-sea fish.
3. Foods for Pain Relief: These patients may experience pelvic pain or dysmenorrhea, and flaxseed can have a pain-relieving effect by blocking the release of prostaglandins.
4. Foods that Replenish Blood: These patients may experience prolonged periods and increased menstrual flow, leading to anemia. Some foods can play a role in replenishing blood, such as black beans and brown sugar.
Adenomyosis patients can increase their intake of the foods mentioned above. However, patients should avoid the following foods:
1. Hormone-containing foods
The examination found that the estrogen in the body of these patients is higher than that of normal women, so the patients should avoid eating hormone-containing foods, such as royal jelly, Colla Corii Asini, health products, and so on. Because these foods will make the hormone level continue to rise, which is not conducive to the recovery of the uterus.
2. Heat-Boosting Foods
Patients with adenomyosis must abstain from eating spicy foods in their daily diet, such as chili peppers, mace, hot pot, and so on. Raw onion raw garlic seasoning should also be eaten less, which can reduce the adverse stimulation of the uterus. In addition, mutton, ginger, and other hot things, patients should avoid eating.
3. High-Fat Foods
High-fat food helps to promote estrogen growth, which is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's condition, such as puffed food, fried, and barbecue. Fatty meat, cream cake, and so on, patients should also be prohibited from eating.
4. Seafood, Alcohol And Other Stimulating Foods
Patients should be careful in choosing food during the period of illness. Shrimp, crab, and other seafood are very stimulating foods that patients should avoid eating. In addition, alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, and other stimulating foods are also harmful to the body.
5. Cold food
Patients should avoid eating raw and cold food, such as pear, persimmon, watermelon, green beans, etc., especially during menstruation. As patients are prone to dysmenorrhea, they should also pay attention to keeping warm to avoid aggravation of dysmenorrhea due to cold condensation and blood stasis.
To stay away from adenomyosis, women should pay more attention to their uterine health in their daily lives and go to the hospital for examination and symptomatic treatment according to the doctor's advice.
Patients can also take traditional Chinese medicine to regulate, such as the Fuyan Pill. It is composed of more than 50 kinds of natural herbs, with the effect of clearing away heat and detoxifying the body, promoting blood circulation, and removing blood stasis, which can eliminate menstrual cramps and other inflammatory symptoms and will not bring adverse effects to the female body.
Treatment At the same time, one should pay attention to dietary regulations, a light diet during treatment, not eating forbidden food, and more favorable food to recover from the disease. In addition, abdominal warmth and uterine cold will also affect the recovery of the disease.
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course