Symptoms of Cervicitis
Cervicitis is swelling (inflammation) of the end of the uterus. The cervix is located at the end of uterus , reaching into the vagina. When the exterior tissues of the cervix become inflamed, usually through infection, this is called cervicitis. About half of all women will experience one bout or more of cervicitis in their lifetimes.
The symptoms of cervicitis include:
-Irritation of the external genitals;
-Pain during intercourse;
-Bleeding or spotting after sexual intercourse or between periods ;
-A burning sensation during urination;
-Lower back pain or pain low in the abdomen , sometimes felt only during sexual intercourse.
In the mildest form of cervicitis, There may be no symptoms. If the infection gets into your system, you may also have fever, nausea, and abdominal pain. A more severe case of cervicitis can cause a profuse, almost puslike, discharge with an unpleasant odor, accompanied by intense vaginal itchiness or abdominal pain.
Causes of Cervicitisprevious page
Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Could be a Cervicitis Symptomnext page
- Early Symptoms of Fallopian Tube Blockage: 99% of Women Tend to Overlook Them
- Why Do Some Patients With Blocked Fallopian Tubes Have No Symptoms?
- Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
- 4 Exercises that Can Relieve Symptoms for Patients with Adenomyosis
- Female Mycoplasma Infection Without Symptoms, Is It Infectious?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course