How Does Chlamydia Cause Infertility in Women?
Chlamydia is a genus of prokaryotic organisms that parasitizes cells of living being to intake necessary energy for survival and of which some certain kinds, such as Chlamydia trachomatis, one of the most common causative agents, could infect human body and then induce diseases. And, if the reproductive system of human body is infected by it, it is possible to cause infertility. Relatively, it is harder to find out Chlamydia infection of the female than that of the male so that the harmfulness of that to the function of fertility is more severe.
Chlamydia infection of the female includes but not limited to Urethritis, but usually can infect the whole urinary system consequently. For some patients suffering from Chlamydia infection, infections of positive Chlamydia are not with apparent symptoms or even without any manifestation at all, however, which would spread to much more tissues or organs and infect them unconsciously.
When the reproductive system of the female is infected by Chlamydia, it might induce inflammatory diseases of genital tract, cervicitis, salpingitis, or adnexitis, and the like.
The most common organ that Chlamydia usually infects is cervix of the female through which it might infect fetus vertically and then induce abortion. And if Chlamydia infection spreads further, it also might cause salpingitis and adnexitis and therefore straightly do harm to the function of fertility, which fundamentally results in infertility. In addition, Chlamydia infection also might cause ectopic pregnancy, abortion, or fetal death, and so on, to which it is necessary for the patients suffering from it to pay enough attention.
Treatment of Mycoplasma Hominis Infectionprevious page
Therapy to Cure Mycoplasma Infection in Womennext page
- Women Health: How Can Chlamydia Damage Your Reproductive System?
- How is Therapeutic Effect Female Chlamydia Trachomatis?
- Many women not screened for gonorrhea and chlamydia infection during pregnancy
- Researchers develop protective vaccine against chlamydia infections
- Human immune system proteins can help combat chlamydia infections
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course