Chlamydia Antibiotics Side-effects
Chlamydia is always treated by antibiotics. Popular antibiotics for chlamydia infection including Erythromycin, Levofloxacin, Tetracycline, Azithromycin, Doxycycline, and so on. A single dose of antibiotics is good to treat chlamydia infection in most cases. You will get a negative result of chlamydia test after the treatment. If you are sill suffering from chlamydia symptoms, or have got a positive result again, visit your doctor.
While antibiotics are treating your infection, they may bring you a serious of side effects.
Below is a list of the most common side-effects of chlamydia antibiotics:
- Difficulty breathing;
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Dizziness and/or headache
- Mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach pain
Below is a list of rare side-effects of chlamydia antibiotics:
- Stomach or bowel upsets
- Mild skin rash or itching
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Abnormal liver tests
- Allergic reactions
Some of chlamydia antibiotics are harmful to your kidneys or liver. Besides, taking antibiotics overloads your kidneys and liver while metabolizing. So do not ask for antibiotics from your doctor unless there's no better alternatives.
- Women Health: How Can Chlamydia Damage Your Reproductive System?
- How is Therapeutic Effect Female Chlamydia Trachomatis?
- Many women not screened for gonorrhea and chlamydia infection during pregnancy
- Researchers develop protective vaccine against chlamydia infections
- Human immune system proteins can help combat chlamydia infections
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course