Chlamydia Symptoms in Women
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that women who have contracted this disease may have several symptoms, including damage to the reproductive organs. The damage can occur without any signs or symptoms because of a lack of prominent symptoms.
The Symptoms of chlamydia In women are:
- Rectal discomfort or release
- Abdominal pain
- Burning sensation during urination
- Painful intercourse
- Abnormal bleeding and/or vaginal discharge
Regrettably the actual the signs of the problem don’t show itself by itself and many women don’t understand they have an infection that’s damaging their own organs. In the event that not treated chlamydia symptoms may invade your own genitalia as well as reproductive organs, causing pelvic inflammatory disease, Inability to conceive and in some cases a good roundabout side effect associated with ectopic pregnancy. Additional If your woman has chlamydia while pregnant, it can result in contamination within the uterus after shipping, and also the child could develop eye an infection, loss of sight and pneumonia.
Vaginal discharge is one of the most common symptoms of chlamydia in women. Any signs of illness can occur within one to three weeks of exposure to the bacteria. Vaginal discharge caused by chlamydia can vary. It should be different from normal vaginal secretions. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) suggests many possible variations, including consistency, color and smell. Abnormal vaginal discharge can be watery or thick and pasty. The substance may be clear, cloudy, yellow, green or white. Any unusual or foul odor is a sign of infection, but chlamydia may cause odorless secretions as well.In additional to abnormal vaginal secretions, a woman may have intermittent bleeding from the vagina. This may increase during sexual intercourse, which can be painful. This bleeding can occur at any time between menstrual periods.Other PainIt is not uncommon to experience pain or a burning sensation while urinating. Some women may experience pain in the lower abdomen or back. These more prominent symptoms typically occur when the infection spreads to the fallopian tubes and other female organs. The CDC suggests there may also be nausea and a fever in some cases. If the infection spreads to the rectum, there may be pain, discharge and bleeding. The bacteria can also infect the throat, causing irritation, pain and bleeding as well.
Urethral infection is usually related to chlamydial infection of the cervix, and women who have this an infection of the urethra generally encounter typical symptoms of a urinary tract infections, which involves discomfort on urination and the frequent and immediate have to urinate.
Chlamydia Antibiotics Side-effectsprevious page
Treat Female Chlamydia Infection - Fuyan Pillnext page
- Women Health: How Can Chlamydia Damage Your Reproductive System?
- How is Therapeutic Effect Female Chlamydia Trachomatis?
- Many women not screened for gonorrhea and chlamydia infection during pregnancy
- Researchers develop protective vaccine against chlamydia infections
- Human immune system proteins can help combat chlamydia infections
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course