Chlamydia Complications in Women
In women the Chlamydia complication can result into inflammation of the cervix referred to as cervictis, inflammation of the Bartholin's gland called bartholintis, inflammation of fallopian tubes( salpingitis) and also pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). The disease has also been associated with miscarriage and premature birth if contracted during pregnancy.
Cervicitis is an soreness of the cervix otherwise known as the neck of the womb. Normally it may show no observable symptoms but do cause discomfort. However at times it has vaginal discharge and irregular menses. This inflammation of the cervix may result in some people experiencing pain during sexual intercourse and an acute pain during urination. When it is left unattended cervicitis do lead to an enlarged cervix while cervical cysts form. Extreme effects of the disease lead to unrelenting vaginal discharge, sharp pelvic pain and backache.
Chlamydia complication may cause the Bartholin’s gland to be blocked and infected. A condition medically known as Bartholinitis. These glands are essential for the produce the lubricating mucus to facilitate ease during intercourse. When a cyst is infected it leads to the Bartholin’s abscess to get filled with pus. This becomes painful to touch and can cause fever and usually should be treated with antibiotics.
Fallopian tubes may be blocked due to Chlamydia complications. This results to a condition known as Salpingitis which prevents the eggs from passing along the fallopian tubes. This in turn heightens the risk of ectopic pregnancy, a condition in which a fertilized female egg gets implanted outside the womb. This may be corrected by microsurgery.
Chlamydia complication is believed to be the main cause of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This disease is the infection of the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes which more often than not lead to infertility, ectopic pregnancy and persistent pelvic pain. Antibiotics however can be used to alleviate the condition.
Chlamydia Treatment - Herbal Remedy for Chlamydia in Womenprevious page
Women Should Be Screened Annually for Chlamydianext page
- Women Health: How Can Chlamydia Damage Your Reproductive System?
- How is Therapeutic Effect Female Chlamydia Trachomatis?
- Many women not screened for gonorrhea and chlamydia infection during pregnancy
- Researchers develop protective vaccine against chlamydia infections
- Human immune system proteins can help combat chlamydia infections
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course