It is Important to Prevent from Chlamydia Complications
Chlamydia can remain asymptomatic for a while, complications may develop before it causes any symptoms that bring irreversible damage, including infertility, can occur silently before a woman ever recognizes a problem. Chlamydia also can cause penile discharge in man.
Chlamydia is contagious. Chlamydia can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Chlamydia can also be passed from an infected mother to her baby during vaginal childbirth.
To help prevent the serious consequences of chlamydia, screening at least annually for chlamydia is recommended for all sexually active women age 25 years and younger. If you are diagnosed with chlamydia, you should get it treated as soon as possible. In addition to common antibiotics, herbal medicines are better treatment options. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill and Fuyan Pill as remarkable herbal remedies for chlamydia infection, it causes no side effect in clinical cases. Herbs preserve the body as well as they treat the disease.
To help prevent the serious consequences of chlamydia, abstaining from sexual contact is very important. Latex male condoms, when used consistently and correctly, can reduce the risk of transmission of chlamydia. If you feel any genital symptoms such as discharge or burning during urination or unusual sore or rash, you should stop having sex and to consult a health care provider immediately as these symptoms are common chlamydia symptoms.
Finally, if you have been treated for chlamydia (or any other STD), you should notify all recent sex partners so they can see a health care provider and be treated.
If you suspect you’re suffering from chlamydia symptoms, go tested promptly before complications bothers you.
How to choose the best treatment for chlamydia infection in women?previous page
Untreated Chlamydia May Cause Gynecological Diseasesnext page
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Your Living Habits Matter
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Endometriosis: Do 3 Things to Prevent and Treat it Scientifically
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Start with These Four Life Details
- Adenomyosis is Genetically Related, Six Ways to Prevent It
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course