How does the mycoplasma genitalium infection lead to infertility and how to treat it?
A friend of mine recently called for me and told me that he had got married for two years, his wife still haven’t pregnant. During the two years, his wife took many drugs, but nothing changed. A few days ago, he persuaded his wife to the hospital to have a check, and the result surprised him: her wife had infected with mycoplasma genitalium, and it presented to be positive. the doctor told him that it was the infection that caused the infertility of his wife.
UU positive will result in the bleeding during non-menstrual periodprevious page
How does Wuhan TCM treat Chlamydia with a low recurrence rate and good effect?next page
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- Can Drink Alcohol Cause Bacterial vaginitis?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Cold Womb Only Cause Dysmenorrhea? It is More Harmful Than Expected
- Are Painkillers Effective for Dysmenorrhea Caused by Adenomyosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course