Symptoms of Endometritis
Endometritis is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the uterus (the endometrium).
Endometritis is caused by infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, or mixtures of normal vaginal bacteria. Endometritis is more likely to occur after miscarriage or childbirth, especially after a long labor or c-section.
A medical procedure that involves entering the uterus through the cervix will increase the risk of developing endometritis. This includes a D and C, hysteroscopy, and placement of an intrauterine device (IUD).
Endometritis can occur at the same time as other pelvic infections such as acute salpingitis, acute cervicitis, and many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Symptoms of Endometritis include abdominal distention or swelling, abnormal vaginal bleeding, abnormal vaginal discharge, discomfort with bowel movement (constipation may occur), fever (100 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit), general discomfort, uneasiness, or ill feeling (malaise), lower abdominal or pelvic pain (uterine pain).
Untreated endometritis can lead to more serious infection and complications with pelvic organs, reproduction, and general health.
Endometritis caused by sexually transmitted infections can be prevented by: Early diagnosis and complete treatment of sexually transmitted diseases in yourself and all sexual partners; Practicing safe sex, such as using condoms.
Cure Endometrium Thicken Disease Radicallyprevious page
Treat Endometritis with Traditional Chinese Medicine Fuyan Pillnext page
- Early Symptoms of Fallopian Tube Blockage: 99% of Women Tend to Overlook Them
- Why Do Some Patients With Blocked Fallopian Tubes Have No Symptoms?
- Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
- 4 Exercises that Can Relieve Symptoms for Patients with Adenomyosis
- Female Mycoplasma Infection Without Symptoms, Is It Infectious?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course