Endometriosis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of cells (endometrial cells) similar to those that form the inside of the uterus, but in a location outside of the uterus. Endometriosis is most commonly found on other organs of the pelvis.
What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
- Painful sex. The pain is typically felt deep inside, and may last a few hours after sex.
- Other menstrual symptoms may occur. For example, bleeding in between periods.
- Painful periods. The pain typically begins a few days before the period and usually lasts the whole of the period. It is different to normal period pain which is usually not as severe, and doesn't last as long.
- Difficulty becoming pregnant (reduced fertility). This may be due to clumps of endometriosis blocking the passage of the egg from an ovary to the Fallopian tube. Sometimes, the reason for reduced fertility is not clear.
What causes endometriosis?
The cause of endometriosis is not clear. One thought is that the endometrial tissue is deposited in unusual locations by the backing up of menstrual flow into the Fallopian tubes and the pelvic and abdominal cavity during menstruation. Another possibility is that areas lining the pelvic organs possess primitive cells that are able to grow into other forms of tissue, such as endometrial cells.
How to treat endometriosis?
Herbal medicine for endometriosis has been a good remedy. Fuyan Pill is a herbal medicine that can help to treat endometriosis. Fuyan Pill can clear away heat and toxic materials, promote blood circulation and dissipate hard lumps, tonify spleen and clear away dampness. In general, sufferers can recover in three months.
How to Treat Endometriosis Pain Naturally?previous page
Is endometriosis a genetic disease?next page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course