Making changes to your diet when you have endometriosis
Endometriosis is painful. Endometriosis symptoms are obvious.The primary symptom of endometriosis is pelvic pain, often associated with your menstrual period. Although many women experience cramping during their menstrual period, women with endometriosis typically describe menstrual pain that's far worse than usual.
Making changes to your diet when you have endometriosis is very important to ease the endometriosis symptoms. Following a healthier diet and eliminating those foods that aggravate your symptoms will not only help to reduce your estrogen levels, but it will also contribute to normalizing your hormone levels and it can even stabilize your emotions.
Dairy is an important part of a balanced diet, as dairy is an excellent source of calcium, women with endometriosis may benefit from minimizing their consumption of dairy products. Dairy can contribute to stimulating the production of prostaglandins, thereby worsening your symptoms. If you are planning to eliminate dairy from your diet, it is important to find other sources of calcium in order to meet your daily intake requirement of 1000mg/day.
We all know that diets high in fibre are helpful to digestion and keeping the bowels working. However, fibre may also reduce the levels of estrogen circulating in your system. Thus, women with endometriosis should should avoid food with high fibre.
The endometriosis diet should diminish your endometriosis symptoms. If you have severe endometriosis symptoms, natural herbal medicine is a good choice. Fuyan Pill as a typical herbal medicine for endometriosis, it can treat endometriosis symptoms effectively and it doesn’t have any side effects.
Who are More Likely to Get Endometriosis?previous page
What are Common Endometrial Hyperplasia Symptoms?next page
- What Are The Dietary Requirements for Patients with Hydrosalpinx?
- Do You Know the Four Dietary Therapies Beneficial to Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
- Diet and Chronic Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Can Food Choices Impact Symptoms?
- What is the Best Diet for Adenomyosis Patients?
- How to Treat Adenomyosis by Dietary Therapy?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course