What are the Common Causes of Endometrial Hyperplasia?
Nowadays, more and more women are suffering endometrial hyperplasia. Most cases of endometrial hyperplasia are benign, or noncancerous. Because of the associated hormonal changes, this condition is most common among women who are nearing menopause or have reached menopause. The causes of endometrial hyperplasia are various.
The primary cause of endometrial hyperplasia is the lack of balance between the two female hormones, i.e. oestrogen and progesterone. There may be cases when there is too much of oestrogen secretion, without corresponding exposure to progesterone. This is an abnormal condition, known as unopposed oestrogen. Too much oestrogen, and lack of progesterone leads to a situation of overgrowth of cells in the endometrium. This results in excessive thickening of the endometrium.
Endometrial hyperplasia may also occur because of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, and polycystic ovary syndrome. Polycystic ovary syndrome is characterized by multiple small cysts that are in or on the uterus.
Thus, it is very important for women to keep a balanced diet. As you may know, unhealthy lifestyle is one cause of endometrial hyperplasia. Women with endometrial hyperplasia may experience changes in menstrual periods. Some women also experience symptoms that are outside of the reproductive system, such as hot flashes (also known as hot flushes).
If you think you are suffering endometrial hyperplasia, you should receive better treatment to get rid of it. Herbal medicine named Fuyan Pill can help you. In general, sufferers can recover thoroughly in three months.
What are the risk factors of endometrial hyperplasia?previous page
What is endometriosis and what are the symptoms of endometriosis?next page
- Endometriosis Causes Frequent Urination, How Is This?
- Monilial vaginitis: causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Ignoring Dysmenorrhea for Many Years, and Endometriosis Invades Ovaries and Causes Disaster
- What To Do If Adenomyosis Causes Enlarged Uterus?
- Chlamydia–Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course