What could be causes of heavy menstrual?
Menstrual flow more than 80ml of blood each period is the correct medical definition of heavy periods. If there is enough blood to soak a pad or tampon every hour for several consecutive hours, the periods are considered heavy at this situation. Heavy menstrual is always not occur alone. Nighttime bleeding that requires getting up to change pads or tampons, passing large blood clots during menstruation, a period that lasts longer than seven days. These are common symptoms that would be accompanied with heavy menstrual.
The causes of heavy menstrual are very complicated. There are many possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding. They include:
Hormonal disorder. This is easily seen in adolescents who recently began their periods and women who are going to have menopause. In a normal menstrual cycle, balance between hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the lining of the uterus (endometrium)’ buildup, which is shed during menstruation. If a hormonal disorder occurs, the endometrium develops in excess and eventually sheds by way of heavy menstrual bleeding. E.
Use of blood thinners can also cause heavy mestrual
Problems with a non-hormonal intrauterine device (IUD) used for birth control.
Endometrial disorders. These disorders are endometriosis, adenomyosis, and endometrial hyperplasia. When glands from the endometrium become embedded in the uterine muscle, any of them occurs. They often cause heavy bleeding and/or painful menses.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and other organs of the reproductive system can also cause heavy menstrual.
Other medical conditions that can prevent normal blood clotting, they are liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, and bleeding or platelet disorders.
Other rare but possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding, they are uterine, ovarian, and cervical cancer.
All above are common causes of heavy menstrual, there are also some other situations that would lead to heavy menstrual. If your menstrual flow is more than 80ml of blood, it means you are having heavy menstrual bleeding, it is important to see your doctor to determine the cause. Once you heavy menstrual is diagnosed causing by gynecological diseases, such as PID, endometriosis, adenomyosis, or endometrial hyperplasia. You could try an herbal medicine, named Fuyan Pill, which has been proved effective on treating these kinds of gynecological diseases through thousands of clinic cases.
Could high estrogen levels lead to endometriosis?previous page
Are slim women more likely to have endometriosis than obese women?next page
- Endometriosis Causes Frequent Urination, How Is This?
- Monilial vaginitis: causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Ignoring Dysmenorrhea for Many Years, and Endometriosis Invades Ovaries and Causes Disaster
- What To Do If Adenomyosis Causes Enlarged Uterus?
- Chlamydia–Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course