Endometrial hyperplasia treatment guidelines
When we read the title, related endometrial hyperplasia knowledge occur in the mind. Firstly, Endometrial hyperplasia is such a case which happens because of overgrowth endometrial lining of uterus. Secondly, simply to say, its symptoms are mainly irregular menstruation, abnormal uterine bleeding and vaginal discharge, some patients with endometrial hyperplasia may have the problems of the bladder, such as: pains while urinating, frequent urination even blood in the urine. After knowing about these basic information, then endometrial hyperplasia treatment becomes very important. If left it untreated, endometrial hyperplasia will turn into the cancer.
What are the complications of endometriosis?previous page
Will endometritis affect menstruation?next page
- Adenomyosis: Patients with Different Symptoms and Ages Need Different Treatments
- Why Choose Herbal Treatment for Adenomyosis?
- Can Fallopian Tubes be Re-blocked after Surgical Treatment?
- Will Surgical Treatment of Blocked Fallopian Tubes Leave After-effects?
- Can Endometriosis Kill You? Risk Factors and Treatments
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course