What are symptoms suggestive of endometriosis?
Endometriosis is often referred to as a "benign cancer". This is because 80 percent of patients have pelvic pain and 50 percent are infertile, seriously affecting women's life and health. At the same time, the disease is prone to recurrent attacks and may has malignant change. Endometrial cancer is often caused by endometriosis, so it's very useful to know the symptoms of endometriosis for preventing endometrial cancer. Now, Let's check out what symptoms suggest you have endometriosis.
How to relieve endometriosis pain through Fuyan Pill?previous page
Natural Therapy for Endometritis, Carry Forward the Strength of TCMnext page
- Why Do Some Patients With Blocked Fallopian Tubes Have No Symptoms?
- Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
- 4 Exercises that Can Relieve Symptoms for Patients with Adenomyosis
- Female Mycoplasma Infection Without Symptoms, Is It Infectious?
- Diet and Chronic Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Can Food Choices Impact Symptoms?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course