How Endometritis Should be Treated: Etiologic Analysis & Therapeutic Resolution
Endometritis is an inflammatory change in the structure of the endometrium due to various causes. Uterine cavity has good drainage conditions and periodic endometrial stripping, so that inflammation rarely chance to stay in the endometrium for a long time, but if the acute phase of inflammatory treatment is not complete, or there is often a source of infection, it can be recurrent. Chronic endometritis is the most common cause of miscarriage.
Is it Endometriosis? Check if You Have These 4 Sympotmsprevious page
Normal Endometrial Thickness VS Endometrial Thickeningnext page
- Can Low Estrogen Cause Endometritis?
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- What's Wrong with Abdominal Pain and Blood in the Leukorrhea? Beware of Endometritis
- A New App Is Invented for Contraception: What Do You Think?
- Can Ureaplasma urealyticum Cause Endometritis
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course