Will Endometriosis Affect Ovulation?
Endometriosis is a disease that many women are concerned about. It has a high incidence rate and has caused great harm to many women. It will cause damage to their body and mind. Women are also concerned about a question, will endometriosis affect ovulation?
Endometriosis and ovulation.
Endometriosis can cause ovulation disorders. When women are diagnosed with endometriosis, they go to a professional and regular hospital timely for treatment. Endometriosis not only causes ovulation disorders it may also cause infertility. It has a significant impact on the body. After receiving symptomatic treatment, measures can effectively control the disease.
Herbal medicine Fuyan Pill can be used for effective treatment. When using a medication, it is necessary to plan and adjust the diet. Effectively treatment can cure endometriosis. Therefore, when treating diseases, women should also change their mood and relax the mind. Don't be nervous and depressed. Otherwise, it is not conducive to the improvement of the condition.
The chance of getting pregnant with endometriosis is indeed tiny. If the patient has not received effective treatment, it is difficult to get pregnant, and the patient's condition will become more and more serious, then the chance of pregnancy will get smaller and smaller. Through timely and effective treatment, the pregnancy probability may increase.
Changes in the pelvic micro-environment with endometriosis will affect the combination and transport of sperm and eggs. The abnormal immune function increases anti-endometrial antibodies, which destroy the endometrium's regular metabolism and physiological functions. In addition, it can also cause luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome, leading to non-ovulation.
About half of the patients with endometriosis have infertility. As the incidence is also rising linearly, endometriosis has become a fundamental cause of infertility. Therefore, if women have endometriosis, get effective treatment as soon as possible.
If the patient has already cleared the disease, she can consider getting pregnant as soon as possible because the growth and reproduction of ectopic cells can be suppressed after pregnancy. However, note that it is more prone to miscarriage even if women are pregnant. It is recommended that patients go to the hospital for a detailed diagnosis and perform symptomatic treatment.
The chance of getting pregnant with endometriosis is meager, so patients need to pay attention to it. If women have endometriosis, women must first go to the hospital for a detailed examination and then cooperate with the doctor for treatment to avoid infertility. As long as treated in time and the disease is cured, women can still get pregnant.
Treatment of endometriosis.
The goal of the treatment of endometriosis is to reduce and remove lesions, reduce and control pain, treat and promote fertility, and reduce and prevent a recurrence. Doctors will choose individualized treatment methods based on the patient's age, symptoms, signs, disease range, and fertility requirements. It mainly includes expectant treatment, drug treatment, surgical treatment, and combined treatment.
- Mild or symptomatic mild lesions can be treated expectantly, without any treatment measures, and observe the development of the disease.
- Mild patients with fertility requirements can be treated with drugs first after the diagnosis is confirmed, and fertility-sparing surgery can be performed for severely ill patients. For endometritis, female patients can be cured by oral administration of natural medicine Fuyan Pill. It has the effect of clearing away heat and detoxicating Poria and removes the dampness.
- Young and critically ill patients with no fertility requirements can be operated on to preserve ovarian function, supplemented by medication.
- Patients with severe symptoms and lesions and no fertility requirements can be treated with uterine and double appendage resection and debridement surgery.
Is Endometriosis Innate?previous page
How is the Natural Pregnancy Chance with Endometriosis?next page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course