How to Relieve Pain from Endometriosis?
As people all know, if one has endometriosis, it can affect women a lot, and it can be excruciating not only during the period but also during non-menstrual periods. So how to relieve pain from endometriosis?
I. Natural and harmless pain relief natural remedies.
(1) Pregnancy: High progesterone levels during pregnancy can suppress endometrial tissue, making menstruation irregular, and endometriosis can subside for a while. After the birth of a child, it is better to breastfeed for a slightly more extended period to allow for last menstruation. However, this method has two main problems: first, the condition will slowly recover even after menstruation resumes; second, conceiving a child is the key because there are too many patients with end heterosexual infertility.
(2) Menopause: Once the ovaries fail, there is no estrogen and progesterone, and the endometriotic tissue loses its nutrients. Most endometriosis and adenomyosis heal on their own. Only a tiny percentage can undergo malignant transformation.
II. Remedies are suitable for long-term use in mild to moderate patients with limited efficacy and side effects.
(1) Painkillers: Only those with menstrual pain can take them for two to three days a month or stuff the anus with painkillers, and there is no need to worry about gastrointestinal discomfort. The pain is so severe that it is possible to take more than one. Chronic pelvic pain requires long-term medication and is not recommended.
(2) Short-acting contraceptive pill: This is an estrogen-progestin formula taken daily, with progestin inhibiting the endometrial tissue and a small amount of estrogen playing no role. It is suitable for all kinds of mild and moderate pain caused by endometriosis and adenomyosis. To a certain extent, it can also inhibit the progression of the disease. However, the more serious the illness is, the less effective it is.
(3) Manned Ring: The progesterone released in the uterine cavity every day is especially suitable for adenomyosis, so women don't have to think about taking medicine every day. However, the IUD is prone to irregular bleeding within six months after release; there are requirements for the size of the uterine cavity, and the IUD may fall off if the uterus is too large for adenomyosis.
III.Remedies are adequate but not long-term use ones.
Gonadotropins are injected every 28 days to release hormone analogs (GnRHa). The medication process can inhibit ovarian function, simulate menopause, to achieve the purpose of interfering with endometriosis and adenomyosis. It is now clinically used with the best effect and has apparent side effects, similar to the menopausal syndrome.
There can be hot flashes and night sweats, irritability, vaginal dryness, bone loss, etc. Therefore, it should not be used for a long time, usually for up to 6 months. However, suppose estrogen and progestin are precisely counter-added to continue to mimic menopause without stimulating the growth of ectopic endometrial tissue. In that case, it can be used for a more extended period.
IV. Good remedies for long-term use.
Herbal medicine does not produce any side effects. It helps patients regulate the whole body and repair damaged organ tissues, thus achieving the effect of removing the disease and consolidating the root. Fuyan Pill is mainly used to treat activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis, clearing heat, and relieving dampness. And according to years of clinical practice, it is known that Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic patented herbal medicine Fuyan Pill invented can achieve the above treatment effect and effectively treat endometriosis.
Is the Endometriosis Pathogenesis Unknown? How Complicated is It?previous page
Night Shift Work Linked to Menstrual Irregularities and Endometriosisnext page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course