The endometrium is originally a tissue that grows in the uterine cavity, but for some reason, it sometimes "runs" between the muscles of the uterus or anywhere in the body. If planted and attached in these places, it becomes a "troublemaker" and misery. It is a common clinical disease, medically known as endometriosis.
Endometriosis is a relatively common gynecological disease in young and middle-aged women. This disease's main symptoms are dysmenorrhea and the complications of lower abdominal pain and breast tenderness. Severe endometriosis can also damage the fallopian tubes and pelvis, causing blockage of the fallopian tubes, various gynecological inflammations, and even lead infertility.
The treatment methods of endometriosis include drug therapy and surgical treatment. Both ways are mainly to inhibit the occurrence of endometrium lesions, preventing them from affecting the ovaries and pelvic tissues around the uterus. In addition to cooperating with doctors for therapy, patients must strictly control their diet.
1. Do Not Eat High-calorie Foods
Eating high-calorie foods, such as mutton, longan, royal jelly, etc., is not suitable because these high-calorie foods will lead to a large amount of estrogen secretion, further aggravate the patient's condition and cause more severe complications, such as the symptoms of long-term irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, and pain during sexual intercourse. If the endometriosis is severe, it will also affect women's ovarian and pelvic function, leading to pelvic tissue damage and infertility. So be sure to pay attention to your diet to avoid serious illness.
2. Do Not Eat Acidic Foods
People with endometriosis are not suitable to eat some acidic foods, such as vinegar, sauerkraut, lemon, bayberry, green plum, etc., because these acidic foods will cause the uterus to contract, which is not conducive to the flow of menstrual blood during menstruation, leading to the reverse flow of menstrual blood and aggravate the disease.
Now, you know the above two foods that cannot be eaten. Then, what foods are recommended to women who suffer from dysmenorrhea?
1. Red bean soup not only has the effect of nourishing blood but also reduces swelling, reduces fat, and relieves dysmenorrhea.
2. Raisins are rich in glucose, which people can quickly absorb, relieve fatigue, stabilize uneasy emotions, and relieve dysmenorrhea.
3. Astragalus and angelica decoction (a herbal soup) nourish blood and relieve pain, promote blood circulation, and remove blood stasis. It is a beneficial diet to relieve dysmenorrhea.
4. Boil one tablespoon of brown sugar and four slices of ginger. Drink this soup while it is still hot. It has the effect of making menstrual blood flow more smoothly and can also relieve dysmenorrhea very well.
5. Bananas are rich in vitamins. Vitamins can stabilize people's emotions, promote sleep, and relieve abdominal pain.
All in all, dysmenorrhea patients need to pay attention to the problem of endometriosis and make an effort to have a healthy diet to ensure nutritional balance. At the same time, patients can also use herbal medicine to nurse their bodies. They can take the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill whose herbal ingredients such as safflower, angelica, costustoot, and peach kernel in Fuyan Pill have the functions of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, promoting Qi, and relieving pain.