Can Low Estrogen Cause Endometritis?
Endometritis refers to the inflammation of the uterine lining caused by bacteria breaching the cervical defenses and invading the endometrium, which is one of the pelvic inflammatory diseases.
Many factors can cause endometritis. Can low estrogen cause it?
Low estrogen level generally refers to a low level of estrogen in a woman's body, which may be caused by factors such as overwork or mental stress, or it may be caused by ovarian dysfunction.
First, low estrogen levels may cause symptoms such as menstrual disorders, increased vaginal discharge, painful intercourse and vulvar itching. If the patient has low estrogen levels for a long time, it may lead to thinning of the uterine lining, which may cause endometritis.
Secondly, after a woman enters menopause or menopause, the level of estrogen in her body will decrease. Then, the acidity in the vagina will also decrease, and the mucus secretion of the cervix will also decrease, which means that the physiological barrier function of the female reproductive system is weakened, leading to easy invasion of bacteria.
Endometritis can alter the tolerance of the endometrium, making the intrauterine microenvironment unsuitable for normal embryo implantation, leading to infertility, recurrent spontaneous abortions, and repeated implantation failures. Therefore, patients must pay more attention to it.
Female patients should actively treat endometritis. Patients can choose oral broad-spectrum antibiotic treatment or antibiotic uterine instillation treatment. In addition, the traditional Chinese medicine Fuyan Pill can also treat this disease, and taking it can regulate the environment of the uterus and eliminate inflammation.
Normally, female patients can eat soy products, such as soy milk, tofu, etc. They can also eat some fresh vegetables and fruits, such as spinach, apples, etc., which can supplement estrogen. Patients should pay attention to personal hygiene in daily life, change underwear frequently, and avoid unclean sex. At the same time, women should also maintain a pleasant mood and avoid excessive tension and anxiety.
In addition to low estrogen levels, other factors that cause endometritis are also important for women to be aware of.
1. Special Period Infection: Pregnancy and childbirth, puerperal infections, and infectious abortions are common causes of acute endometritis. For example, a small amount of fetal membranes or placenta remaining in the uterine cavity after delivery or poor uterine recuperation can cause chronic endometritis.
2. Surgical Operations: Surgical operations in the uterine cavity, especially informal abortions, can lead to bacterial invasion and infection. Moreover, the long-term stimulation of the contraceptive ring may also cause chronic endometritis. Therefore, patients are recommended to go to regular hospitals, not private hospitals and small clinics, when having an abortion.
3. Ignore Personal Hygiene: Sexual intercourse during menstruation is very likely to result in endometritis and pelvic inflammatory disease.
4. Diseases in The Uterine Cavity: For example, polyps in the endometrium or submucosal fibroids in the uterus can cause infection of the endometrium.
5. Other Gynecological Inflammation: For example, cervicitis and vaginitis. Inflammation can be upwardly infected, and inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries can be downwardly infected, leading to endometritis.
To summarize, endometritis may be caused by low estrogen levels as well as gynecological inflammation and personal hygiene. Therefore, women should actively prevent various causes in their daily lives. If they have this disease, they should actively treat it so as not to delay the condition.
You may also be interested in:
Can You Still Be a Mom With Infertility In Advanced Age Combined With Severe Endometriosis?previous page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course