Complications of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
A plenty of women have been suffer from PID and A similar or greater number of women may have PID and not know it. Every year, more than 100,000 women become infertile and more than 150 women die from PID or its complications.
Prompt and appropriate treatment can help prevent complications of PID. Without treatment, PID can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive organs. Infection-causing bacteria can silently invade the fallopian tubes, causing normal tissue to turn into scar tissue. This scar tissue blocks or interrupts the normal movement of eggs into the uterus.If your fallopian tubes are totally blocked by scar tissue, sperm cannot fertilize an egg and you become infertile. Infertility also can occur if the fallopian tubes are partially blocked or even slightly damaged. About one in five women with PID becomes infertile.
In addition, a partially blocked or slightly damaged fallopian tube may cause a fertilized egg to remain in the fallopian tube. If this fertilized egg begins to grow in the tube as if it were in the uterus, it is called an ectopic or tubal pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy can rupture the fallopian tube, causing severe pain, internal bleeding, and even death.
Scarring in the fallopian tubes and other pelvic organs can also cause chronic pelvic pain (pain lasting for months or even years). You are more likely to suffer infertility (20 percent of women), ectopic pregnancy (9 percent), or chronic pelvic pain (18 percent) if you have repeated episodes of PID.
As a result, timely and comprehensive treatment for PID is totally necessary. Any delay of the treatment bring PID patients more pain, agony and trouble.
- Scientists unravel immune cascade that drives tissue damage, complications in chlamydia infections
- Hydrosalpinx: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment, Management and Prevention
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) Could Cause Problems on Pregnancy
- Complications of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Chlamydia Complications
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course