Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Causes Infertility
If you are having difficulties becoming pregnant or have recently noticed symptoms of abdominal pain and tenderness, you may be suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Pelvic inflammatory disease is a serious infection that can cause permanent damage to your reproductive organs. PID is most common among sexually active women between the ages of 15 and 25. If you have PID, it can infect your ovaries , uterus , fallopian tubes and other tissues within your reproductive system. If left untreated,PID can result in infertility.
PIDis caused by a germ that somehow navigates its way into your body. Usually, this germ is introduced to the uterus during sexual intercourse. Sometimes though, PID can be caused by the transmission of infection through the bloodstream. PID can occur as a result of: a miscarriage or abortion; labor and delivery; sexually transmitted disease (STD).
Symptoms of PIDinclude: abdominal pain or tenderness; pelvic pain during intercourse; smelly yellow or green vaginal discharge; irregular periods; fever or chills; mild to severe nausea.
If caught early, PID is generally mild and does not cause too many symptoms. These mild cases can be treated with injected or oral antibiotics. Severe PID usually requires herbal medicine Fuyan Pill to treat it.
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Your Living Habits Matter
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: When Dysmenorrhea Signals a Bigger Problem
- Does Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Attack People Without Sexual Life?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Vaginal Itching? How to Alleviate It?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course