What Cause Infertility in Women?
Following are most possible causes of infertility in women:
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): The PID is one of the major reasons accounting for female fertility all over the world. The Pelvic inflammatory disease is caused due the infections which are caused by bacteria that can affect the female reproductive system.
These bacterial infections occur due to:
-Sexually transmitted diseases
-Tuberculosis of the pelvic region
-Abortions in a non-sterile environment
-Rupturing of the appendix
Endometriosis is an abnormal growth of the cells normally lining the uterus, to the other areas, thereby, causing irregular bleeding and pain. These cells are mostly non cancerous.
The cysts that arise may cause infertility in many ways, such as:
-They interfere with the release of the egg from the ovaries.
-They can block the passage of the eggs in the fallopian tubes.
Tumors in the uterus are very common in women, who are in their 30s. These tumors are called as Uterine Fibroids. These fibroids damage the lining of the uterus which may further result in change in the position of the cervix, or blockage of the fallopian tube or distortion of the uterus shape, thereby leading to infertility.
This is a very rare but unexplained reason for infertility. In some women, menstruation stops quiet early than the normal age. It is only assumed that the regular supply of eggs gets depleted.
There are certain other problems that can also lead to infertility:
-Scarring of the uterus or abdomen-Inborn abnormalities-Drinking, smoking, alcohol and drugs
What Problems can Pelvic Adhesions Lead to?previous page
How does PID Causes Infertility in Women?next page
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- Can Drink Alcohol Cause Bacterial vaginitis?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Cold Womb Only Cause Dysmenorrhea? It is More Harmful Than Expected
- Are Painkillers Effective for Dysmenorrhea Caused by Adenomyosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course