Can You Get Pregnant if Suffering PID?
As we all know, PID is a common fact that can cause female infertility. Can you get pregnant if suffering PID? It depends on your condition.
Pelvic inflammatory disease, usually called PID, is an infection of the female reproductive organs. PID is one of the most serious complications of a sexually transmitted disease in women. It can lead to irreversible damage to the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or other parts of the female reproductive system, and is the primary preventable cause of infertility in women.
Women could have some painful feeling when suffering PID. Dull pain or tenderness in the stomach or lower abdominal area, or pain in the right upper abdomen are usually found when suffering PID.
If your symptoms are very serious, you may not get pregnant successfully. If your symptoms are not so serious and can be cured in short time, you can get pregnant. As PID can cause fallopian tube blockage, PID can cause infertility if left untreated.
When you think you are suffering PID, your doctor will begin with a detailed history of your general health and sexual activity. He or she will perform a pelvic exam to check the health of your reproductive organs, and look for evidence of gonorrhea and chlamydia infection. Your doctor may also find the abnormal cervical discharge and tenderness of the cervix, fallopian tubes and cervix on examination. This discharge will be tested to determine the cause of the infection, including cultures for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
If your infertility is caused by PID, you should cure PID first then you could get pregnant successfully. Herbal medicine named Fuyan Pill can cure infertility caused by PID effectively. One of the most remarkable advantage of Fuyan Pill is that there's no side effect. The formula of Fuyan Pill has been used by hundreds and thousands of sufferers, no side effects has been reported.
PID can Cause Menstrual Disorderprevious page
Why can women suffer pelvic inflammatory disease easily?next page
- Does Hydrosalpinx Significantly Affect Pregnancy?
- Difficult Conceiving: Can Women with Adenomyosis Have IVF for Pregnancy?
- Menstrual Cramps are Normal for Girls? Beware of Endometriosis
- Adenomyosis Patients Conceive: How to Ensure a Healthy Pregnancy and Protect Your Baby?
- Are You in The 4 Types That Need Hysterosalpingogram(HSG)?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course