Why can women suffer pelvic inflammatory disease easily?
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to infection of the uterus (womb), fallopian tubes (tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) and other reproductive organs that causes symptoms such as lower abdominal pain.
Women can suffer PID easily. PID occurs when bacteria move upward from a woman's vagina or cervix (opening to the uterus) into her reproductive organs. Many different organisms can cause PID, but many cases are associated with gonorrhea and chlamydia, two very common bacterial STD. A prior episode of PID increases the risk of another episode because the reproductive organs may be damaged during the initial bout of infection.
Women who douche may have a higher risk of suffering PID compared with women who do not douche. Research has shown that douching changes the vaginal flora (organisms that live in the vagina) in harmful ways, and can force bacteria into the upper reproductive organs from the vagina.
What’s more, the more sex partners a woman has, the greater risk of developing PID. Also, a woman whose partner has more than one sex partner is at greater risk of developing PID, because of the potential for more exposure to infectious agents.
As PID can cause many complications if it was left untreated, women should get it treated immediately if suffering PID. Fuyan Pill can help to treat PID effectively. Fuyan Pill is made up from multiple herbs including Bupleurum falcatum L., poria cocos, radices scutellariae, Gardenia, Atractylodes ovata, etc. Among which some herbs are highly powerful in killing bacteria, virus, and all the pathogen to cause infections. With other herbs which can clear up "fire" and toxic materials, and herbs which can promote blood and Qi circulation, inflammation caused by the infection can be treated as well.
Can You Get Pregnant if Suffering PID?previous page
You should Obstain from Having Sex when Suffering Pelvic Inflammatory Diseasenext page
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- Can Drink Alcohol Cause Bacterial vaginitis?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Cold Womb Only Cause Dysmenorrhea? It is More Harmful Than Expected
- Are Painkillers Effective for Dysmenorrhea Caused by Adenomyosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course