The bad impacts and therapies of the dysmenorrhea caused by pelvic inflammatory disease
Gynecology experts say that there are many factors to cause the dysmenorrhea, the pelvic infection is one of the factors. The pelvic infection refers to the inflammatory happen in the connective tissue surrounding the female genital and pelvic peritoneum. Pelvic inflammatory disease involves all parts of the genital organs which including the inflammation of uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Inflammation may be confined to one area, but also can attack several parts at the same time in our body. However, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease can cause a large range of dysmenorrhea. And as a long-term stimulation of pelvic inflammatory disease, it not only affect the stripping of endometrium, regeneration and repair, but also the uterine blood vessels , abnormal menstruation and menostaxis.
Treating mistakes on Chronic pelvic inflammation diseases should be noticedprevious page
Brief introduction of two folk prescriptions for pelvic effusionnext page
- Can Cold Womb Only Cause Dysmenorrhea? It is More Harmful Than Expected
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: When Dysmenorrhea Signals a Bigger Problem
- Are Painkillers Effective for Dysmenorrhea Caused by Adenomyosis?
- Can Women with Dysmenorrhea be Addicted to Painkillers?
- How to Get Rid of Severe Dysmenorrhea? Remove the Uterus？
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course