Tips on Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Treatment You Need to Know
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection that occurs in various reproductive organs. Without timely treatment, it can lead to severe problems like ectopic pregnancy, chronic pelvic pain and even infertility. This passage will introduce some tips on PID treatment to you.
Tips on Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Treatment
1. When it comes to the treatment on PID, your doctor will work with you to find the best one for you according to your specific condition. There are several antibiotics available for PID treatment.
2. You need to understand that early treatment can prevent severe damage to reproductive organs. The longer treatment is delayed, the more likely a female is to have infertility or to future ectopic pregnancy problem.
3. Keep in mind that the symptoms of PID may disappear before the infection is totally eliminated. That means you need to finish the prescribed medicines even you don’t feel any symptoms. By this means, it will help prevent the infection from recurring.
4. Be prepared to see your doctor again 2 to 3 days after starting treatment to make sure the drugs are working.
5. Know that all sex partners should be treated to lower the risk of getting reinfection. Even though partners may be symptom-free, they may be infected with the organisms that can bring about PID.
6. If antibiotics don’t work on you to cure PID, you should try other alternative medicines like herbal therapy of Fuyan Pill. Compared with antibiotics, Fuyan Pill may be more effective since it will not cause any side effects and drug resistance. It can help PID patients get cure completely in a short time without recurrence.
7. Your doctor may suggest going into the hospital to treat your PID if you:
• Are very sick
• Are pregnant
• Don't respond to or cannot swallow pills. If this is the case, you will need intravenous (in the vein or IV) antibiotics.
• Have an abscess (sore) in a Fallopian tube or ovary
Can fruit and vegetable accelerate the recovery of pelvic adhesion after surgery?previous page
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatmentnext page
- Adenomyosis: Patients with Different Symptoms and Ages Need Different Treatments
- Why Choose Herbal Treatment for Adenomyosis?
- Can Fallopian Tubes be Re-blocked after Surgical Treatment?
- Will Surgical Treatment of Blocked Fallopian Tubes Leave After-effects?
- Can Endometriosis Kill You? Risk Factors and Treatments
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course