Postoperative Sequelae of Pelvic Abscess
For women's pelvic cyst disease, if not cared well after surgery, is easy to cause sequelae phenomenon, so the post-operative care is particularly critical, otherwise the harm is self-evident.
The sequelae can easily lead to other sexual diseases, such as sepsis, nephropathy, chronic peritonitis, septic shock and other phenomena. Pelvic cyst care is not timely brought about sequelae, so post-operative care is very important.
Fennel: A Partial Prescription for the Treatment of Pelvic Effusionprevious page
The Symptoms of Patients with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease during Menstruationnext page
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Your Living Habits Matter
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: When Dysmenorrhea Signals a Bigger Problem
- Does Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Attack People Without Sexual Life?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Vaginal Itching? How to Alleviate It?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course