Pelvic inflammatory disease is a problem that afflicts many women, causing abdominal pain, abnormal menstruation and the like. There are many factors that can lead to the emergence of pelvic inflammatory disease, to which female individuals should pay special attention.
What caused pelvic inflammatory disease?
1. Surgery like induced abortion is harmful to women. When women choose irregular hospitals or do not do a good job in hygiene care, they will easily invite the appearance of pelvic inflammatory disease.
2. Women who are menstruating are very vulnerable, so if they don't protect themselves during this period, they will easily be attacked by bacteria, which can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease. In particular, having sex during menstruation is very easy to cause pelvic infection. In addition, if women do not change their sanitary pads on time, it will also affect the hygiene of female private areas and then result in the growth of bacteria.
3. The spread of other diseases should be noted. Disease is like water, which can follow the blood flow to move around your inner body. If you don't deal with certain conditions, such as cervicitis, it can cause inflammation to spread. If the inflammation reaches the pelvic cavity, it will be more likely to trigger pelvic inflammatory disease. In addition, peritonitis and appendicitis are also common causes of pelvic inflammatory disease in women.
So it is obviously that the disease can be invited by many daily factors and the personal factors. How do women prevent pelvic inflammatory disease?
1. Pay attention to menstrual hygiene.
Woman's personal hygiene is important, while the menstrual hygiene is even more important. As the most vulnerable and painful period of women, women should pay attention to rest during the menstruation, ensure adequate sleep and avoid excessive fatigue. Do not give any opportunity for disease.
2. Control your sexual life.
Sex is a part of life, while too much and unhealthy sexual intercourse is bad for a woman's health. Pelvic inflammatory disease and sexually transmitted disease have a great relationship, according to the doctor. Therefore, if you want to effectively prevent pelvic inflammatory disease, a healthy sexual lifestyle should be included in every adult woman's essential knowledge. Make sure you clean your body before the sex, don't have sex excessively and don't have sex with more than one person at a time.
3. Lose weight without losing nutrition.
Some female friends worry about being fat, so they simply choose to be on diet. However, if you don't take in adequate nutrition, it will cause a sharp decline in body resistance, which may be secondary to a variety of different types of infection, even the pelvic inflammatory disease. Therefore, you need to lose weight without losing nutrition. To achieve this goal, doing more exercise and eating more light and healthy food are of great help.
By the way, if you have pelvic inflammatory disease right now, the timely treatment is what you need. You are suggested to take the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill to solve inflammation and disperse your painful symptoms. It is a pure Chinese medicine that can help you pull through better without leading to any side effects or drug resistance.
You may also be interested in: