Is Pelvic Effusion After Spontaneous Abortion Normal?
A woman may experience a spontaneous abortion, but what does a subsequent pelvic effusion mean?
Experts point out that the appearance of pelvic effusion depends on abdominal pain, low back pain and other symptoms. If the effusion is little and there are no symptoms, women can afford not to worry too much. There is a small amount of fluid in the human pelvic cavity, generally less than 10mm. If it is greater than 10mm, you will consider the possibility of inflammation.
Notice, physiological pelvic effusion is normal fluid of the pelvic cavity.
Physiological pelvic effusion is a normal pelvic fluid that does not require treatment. The pelvic cavity and abdominal cavity of the human body are not dry "land", and the peritoneum, omentum, intestine, and related tissues secrete some fluids, which usually serve to lubricate and protect the organs and tissues in the pelvic cavity.
The fluid accumulates in the pelvic cavity, which is relatively low in the body when standing. After the female ovulation period or menstrual period, follicular fluid is discharged or a small amount of menstrual blood flow goes into the pelvic cavity, it is also easy for women to find a small amount of pelvic fluid.
Pathological pelvic effusion is often accompanied by obvious clinical symptoms. After spontaneous abortion, you should check whether you have the following symptoms.
1. Abdominal swellings, pain on one or both sides of the lower abdomen.
Chronic inflammation may cause adhesion of internal organs and body cavity walls and pelvic congestion, leading to abdominal swelling, pain and lumbosacral soreness. This feeling is often aggravated in fatigue, after sexual intercourse and around menstruation.
2. Dropped resistance
The systemic symptoms caused by pelvic effusion are not very obvious, usually including fatigue and fever. Some of them may develop low of spirit, body discomfort, insomnia and other conditions. When the patient's resistance is poor, pelvic effusion will be prone to acute attacks.
3. Menstrual disorder
Menstruation may increase in patients with pelvic stasis. When ovarian function is impaired, menstrual disorders may occur.
Infertility is the most common symptom of pelvic effusion. Infertility can occur if pelvic inflammation causes the fallopian tubes to become blocked.
Therapeutic method of pathological pelvic effusion
Treatment is generally divided into drug treatment and surgical treatment. Women are weaker after experiencing pain, which makes it difficult for them to cope with the risks of surgery. In contrast, drug treatment is securer. Here we recommend the use of herbal medicine Fuyan Pill.
This herbal pill has greats effects of eliminating inflammations, relieving pain, adjusting menstrual period, and improving female body immunity. It also leads to no side effects or drug resistance after long-term taking. So if you want to solve pelvic effusion and related inflammations like pelvic inflammatory disease, the Fuyan Pill is a wise option.
Crossing Your Legs May Damage The Private Area And Pelvic Cavityprevious page
Notice Menstrual Diet Taboo, Please Eat Correctlynext page
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Your Living Habits Matter
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: When Dysmenorrhea Signals a Bigger Problem
- Does Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Attack People Without Sexual Life?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Vaginal Itching? How to Alleviate It?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course