3 Major Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to a group of infectious diseases of female reproductive tract infection, including endometritis, appendicitis, salpingitis, fallopian tube abscess, and pelvic peritonitis. How to detect this disease at an early stage? Patients can refer to the following three symptoms.
Symptom 1: Backache and cold
Low back pain is a common symptom in women. In addition to fatigue, cold, lumbar muscle strain, etc., one of the causes of female low back pain is also annoying pelvic inflammatory disease. Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause the body's resistance to decline. Inflammation invades the pelvic cavity, forms a nerve reflex, and causes low back pain.
Countermeasures: At first, some women only had mild waist soreness, knee soreness, and other symptoms, but women did not pay attention to those pains. When the disease progressed to a certain extent, they did not go to the hospital for treatment. At this time, the condition has been delayed. Patients need to use patent medicines to treat gynecological inflammation in time, such as Fuyan Pill, which has the effect of diuresis and leaching, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. After the blood stasis is removed, the pill can unblock the meridians, and the symptoms of low back pain caused by the pelvic inflammatory disease will naturally be relieved.
Symptom two: Lower abdomen pain
Speaking of lower abdominal pain, many people associate it with gynecological inflammation. Lower abdominal pain is indeed one of the main manifestations of pelvic inflammatory disease. If acute inflammation is treated more thoroughly, the inflammation can be cured. However, some patients only take medicine when the lower abdomen pain is severe. After the abdominal pain is relieved, they do not insist on the medication, which causes chronic inflammation, prolongs the course of the disease, and recurs.
Countermeasures: Pelvic inflammatory disease is the most common type of gynecological inflammation. Patients must treat the disease in time, and the treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease must be carried out under the guidance of a doctor. The herbal medicine Fuyan Pill can effectively eliminate inflammation and kill harmful viruses and bacteria in the pelvic cavity.
Symptom 3: Increased discharge
When there is gynecological inflammation, there will often be symptoms of lower abdominal discomfort. Pain indicates that the disease is relatively severe. When the abdomen gets cold, vaginal secretions are often slightly more, so when there is an increase or abnormal secretion for an unknown reason, it usually indicates that women are suffering from gynecological inflammation such as pelvic inflammatory disease.
Countermeasures: After vaginal discharge increases, women should maintain hygiene, change underwear frequently, and not use pads for a long time. What's more, do not be a picky or partial eclipse in diet to not cause the lack of trace elements and reduce the body's resistance, which is not conducive to recovery.
How to prevent pelvic inflammatory disease?
The occurrence of pelvic inflammatory disease is related to many factors. Women can prevent pelvic inflammatory disease by following methods:
1. Keep the hygiene. Suppose there is inflammation of the lower genital tract, such as vaginitis and cervicitis. In that case, it must be actively treated to prevent the inflammation from spreading upward and causing pelvic inflammatory disease.
2. Women must avoid sex during menstruation because intercourse during menstruation also causes pelvic inflammatory disease.
3. Be sure to avoid all kinds of pelvic operations, such as repeated abortion or IUD removal. These are high-risk factors that cause pelvic inflammatory disease.
4. To find a way to improve immunity, women should usually pay attention to their diet, exercise, and maintain a light diet to control weight. Eating less spicy and stimulating food can also help prevent inflammation.
When pelvic inflammatory disease occurs with abdominal pain, fever, and increased vaginal discharge, it must be treated promptly and thoroughly to avoid the development of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease. In treatment, or when preventing pelvic inflammatory disease, precautions in life are essential.
Any Chance of Male Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?previous page
What will Cause Ectopic Pregnancy? Watch Out For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease!next page
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Diarrhea?
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Prevention: Your Living Habits Matter
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: When Dysmenorrhea Signals a Bigger Problem
- Does Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Attack People Without Sexual Life?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Vaginal Itching? How to Alleviate It?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course