Causes and Herbal Treatment for Tubal Obstruction
Causes of tubal obstruction
Fallopian tube is winding lumen in women's pelvic cavity. It opens at the two sides of uterine horns with outer ends floating, being close to the ovary with a total length of 8-15cm. According to clinical cases, 30% primary infertility and 80% secondary infertility are caused by the tubal illness. Varied kinds of bacteria, virus, tubercle bacillus, mycoplasma and chlamydia result in the illness of salpingitis. It will cause tubal adhesion, hyperemia and edema, which induce a worse symptom of tubal obstruction, affecting sperm and egg combine, and finally, lead to infertility. Usually, tubal obstruction shows slight or no symptom, such as, abnormal vaginal discharge. The hospital identifies tubal obstruction when patients come to have texts on their infertility problem.
Why laparoscope fails to completely treat this condition?
Even the laparoscope is successful, the inflammation will again cause the hydrosalpinx and tubal adhesion, unless the inflammation is diminished. Therefore, controlling gynecologic inflammation is the crucial problem. As is well known, the usage of western medicine has the drawbacks of drug resistance, which make gynecologic inflammation a globally tough question. Thus, to cure gynecologic inflammation and tubal obstruction, the TCM treatment should be a wiser choice for patients.
TCM treatment of tubal obstruction
1. As above, for the salpingitis, we have learnt the varied kinds of bacteria, virus, tubercle bacillus, mycoplasma and chlamydia are the principle causes of tubal adhesion, hyperemia and edema, and then arouse a bad condition of tubal obstruction. Thus, the TCM treatment should also focus on clearing away heat and toxic material, to achieve the purpose of killing various kinds bacteria, virus, tubercle bacillus, mycoplasma and chlamydia.
2. Through TCM theory, the obstruction of heat and dampness in pelvic cavity blocks the Qi and blood circulation, and it is the reason of tubal adhesion, hyperemia and edema, which result in tubal obstruction. To cure, the treatment reinforces to promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis, thereby, to remove the salpingitis, remove tubal adhesion, hyperemia and edema, and finally clear out the tube and remedy the infertility.
3. Tubal obstruction sufferers have the symptoms of excessive and abnormal vaginal discharge, which belong to vaginal discharge disease. In TCM theory, spleen deficiency is caused by obstruction of heat and dampness in pelvic cavity. It is advised to use the wandai decoction that has curative effect of strengthening the spleen and resolving dampness.
Treatment principles of herbal remedy Fuyan Pill
Clearing away heat and toxic material, promoting blood circulation and dissolve stasis, and strengthening the spleen and resolving dampness are the definitive treatment for infertility caused by tubal obstruction. It is the savior for tubal obstruction sufferers.
As for the Chinese medicine under doctors instruction, the gynecologic inflammation and salpingitis can be controlled and cured.
How to Cure Hydrosalpinx with TCMprevious page
How tubal blockage and hydrosalpinx affect your fertility?next page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course