Treatment of Salpingitis
Salpingitis can be frequently found in women who suffer from an infertility. Common causes of salpingitis is infection. The pathogen include staphylococcus, streptococcus, E.Coli, gonococcus, proteus, pneumococcus, chlamydia and so on.
Salpingitis often occur after delivery, abortion and menses. The wound surface on endometrium forms after shedding of endometrium when periods, abortion and delivery. The surface of wound is where the pathogen infects. Excessive sexual intercourses and intercourses during menses sometimes cause salpingitis too. Some of salpingitis occur because of the inflammation of organs nearby.
Because the symptoms of salpingitis are lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, excessive and yellow vaginal discharge, the treatment of salpingitis should be aiming at clearing away dampness, tonifying spleen, eliminating inflammation, killing bacteria and other pathogen, promote Qi and release pain.
In the concept of traditional Chinese medicine, abnormal vaginal discharge is one main sign of genealogical diseases, herbs which can clear away dampness and tonify spleen can eliminate this symptoms, turn vaginal discharge back to normal. Meanwhile, when there is a pain, it means that there is Qi obstruction. As a result, herbs which can promote Qi are necessary in the treatment prescription too. With other herbs which can kill bacteria, virus, mycoplasma and chlamydia, salpingitis can be cured after three months.
Proper prescription of traditional Chinese medicine to cure salpingitis can be very effective and safe.
- The Source of Lower Abdominal Pain Revealed: Linked to This Inflammation
- Where Can Salpingitis Cause Pain in the Body?
- Can Salpingitis Cause Endometritis? There Are Similarities Between the Two
- How is Salpingitis Different from Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
- Salpingitis and Exercise: Do Three Beneficial Sports
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course