How to Clean Out Fallopian Tubes Blockages Thoroughly?
Fallopian tube blockages has been a main reason that can cause female infertility. Many patients with fallopian tube blockages want to know how to clean out fallopian tube blockages thoroughly.
There are following common methods to clean out fallopian tube blockages:
Undergo a tubal ligation reversal. A woman's fallopian tubes may have been deliberately blocked as a form of surgical birth control. Microsurgery under general anesthesia can reverse a tubal ligation. Success rates vary depending on the surgeon, any preexisting condition and the woman's overall health.
Suspect an ectopic pregnancy is you have symptoms, such as pain in your pelvic area, a missed period and vaginal bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy, where a fertilized egg has implanted somewhere other than the uterus, can block the fallopian tubes and is considered a medical emergency. A reproductive endocrinologist will inject methotrexate into the uterus in an outpatient procedure under anesthesia to preserve fallopian tube function and clear out the blocked tube.
Herbal medicine. Fuyan Pill is herbal medicine, which contains herbs to promote blood and Qi circulation, dissolve stasis and dissipate hard lumps. With the "guiding herbs" which can "guide" other herbs to work directly in the reproductive system, the blockage can be reversed by the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill.
4. Schedule a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). This is a medical test where dye is injected into a woman's uterus and her fallopian tubes. A reproductive endocrinologist takes X-rays to determine if the dye can pass through her tubes. The actual test itself can help clear out tiny blockages in the fallopian tubes. If problems are identified, additional procedures can be done to bypass the tubes.
There may be other methods that can clean out fallopian tube blockages. Actually, herbal medicine could be a better choice in these methods. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate disease and doesn’t have any side effects.
How about surgery for infertility caused by fallopian tube blockage?previous page
How to Cure Hydrosalpinx without Surgery?next page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course