Learn Five Kinds Of Surgical Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Surgery is a common treatment for blocked fallopian tubes. When women have been unable to conceive for a long time because of the disease, they opt for surgery to open their fallopian tubes, allowing them to regain the ability to conceive.
But as you all know, more often than not, surgery is risky. How can a woman choose the right surgery for her? Here are five surgical treatments for you to consider.
Some fallopian tube orifice has been closed, and the liquid of fallopian tube endocrine is not easy to discharge, making lumen accumulated and stored a large number of liquid, called hydrosalpinx. Salpingostomy is a procedure in which a sunroof is re-opened to drain the fluid from the fallopian tube and an artificial horn is created. In addition, an opening is made at the blind end of the umbrella, so that the egg could be picked up into the fallopian tube.
2. Tubal adhesiolysis
If the outside of the fallopian tube is surrounded by adhesions, it can be cut and decomposed by laparoscopy, so that the adhesions can be separated and the fallopian tube can be freed. This method is called "tubal adhesiolysis".
3. Tubal uterine transplantation
The surgical method is to recanalization of the fallopian tubes by using microsurgical techniques. This is the removal of a blocked portion of the fallopian tube and the reimplantation of an unobstructed portion of the fallopian tube into the corner of the uterus.
4. Anastomosis of tube
If one part of the fallopian tube is blocked, it can be cut off and the healthy ends rejoined, which is a procedure called a tubal anastomosis. In addition, tubal anastomosis after ligation can be selected for tubal anastomosis.
5. Tubal interventional recanalization
Tubal interventional recanalization is to use a special catheter and guide wire from the vagina into the uterine cavity and then into the fallopian tube, appropriate back and forth to push and pull recanalization. Therefore, it has the advantages of no operation, small trauma, safety, and no hospitalization, and has gradually become the preferred method for clinical treatment of tubal obstructive infertility.
However, it should be noted that the interventional method of opening the fallopian tube interstitium belongs to the opening of the channel, and it must be paid attention to whether its function can be restored, since if it loses function, it may lead to ectopic pregnancy after surgery.
Anyway, surgery is double-edged sword, and you want to take a safer method, you can take the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill. This is a herbal medicine that is able to improve the blood circulation and adjust menstrual period and relieve pain. It won't lead to any side effects or drug resistance to female body, so it is relatively safe and effective. If needed, the Fuyan Pill can be a great option with good cost performance.
Knowledge About Cause And Treatment Of Blocked Fallopian Tubesprevious page
Is There Real Water in Hydrosalpinx? What's the Harm?next page
- Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
- Can You Be Pregnant After Fallopian Tube Dredging? Is there a Possibility of Recurrence?
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes in Women Have Something to Do with Their Partners?
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Self-examine Whether the Fallopian Tubes Are Blocked: These Strategies Are Crucial
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course