The blocked fallopian tube is generally caused by inflammation of the fallopian tube or pelvic peritoneal inflammation. Inflammation will destroy the fallopian tube mucosa to form scars, resulting in blockage and stenosis of the fallopian tube, which has little to do with genetics.
Fallopian tube blockage is not a genetic disease and is generally not inherited through genetics. Fallopian tube blockage is likely to be caused by inflammation of the fallopian tube or secondary infection. It may lead to limited female ovulation function and may cause Female infertility requiring early treatment to unblock the fallopian tubes.
The leading causes of blocked fallopian tubes:
1. Inflammation. Due to pelvic inflammatory disease, purulent peritonitis, tuberculous peritonitis, etc. involving the fallopian tubes, interstitial salpingitis, or follicular salpingitis in the fallopian tubes. In this case, the lining of the fallopian tube is severely damaged, resulting in a blockage of the fallopian tube. In addition, not paying attention to personal hygiene is also prone to inflammation, resulting in blocked fallopian tubes.
2. Operation. Tubal ligation can block the fallopian tubes. In addition, in some patients with tubal pregnancy, after removing the fallopian tube lesions, plastic surgery may also lead to obstruction of this side of the fallopian tube. Abortion, tubal drainage, and appendix surgery can damage the fallopian tube mucosa and cause blockage.
3. Pathogen infection. When infected by pathogens, it can damage the epithelial cells and tissues of the fallopian tube mucosa, resulting in an inflammatory response in patients, which can easily lead to disease. Pathogens can be divided into endogenous pathogens and exogenous pathogens.
Exogenous pathogens. The more common exogenous pathogens are chlamydia, mycoplasma, and other pathogens, which can cause adhesion and blockage of the fallopian tube mucosa after infection.
Endogenous pathogens. Common endogenous pathogens are anaerobic and aerobic bacteria, which both moderate the infection and ultimately lead to disease.
4. Some small mucus plugs or clots, such as clots block the lumen of the fallopian tubes. This obstruction is often temporary, and the fallopian tube can be unclogged, and the obstruction can be relieved using tubal ventilation, fluid passage, or catheter dredging.
5. Intercourse during menstruation will cause the shed endometrium to enter the fallopian tube, which will also cause the phenomenon of fallopian tube blockage.
Once a woman is diagnosed with a blocked fallopian tube, it should be treated as soon as possible so as not to affect normal pregnancy. When there are symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes, if there is no requirement to prepare for pregnancy, no treatment is required. If fertility is needed, it needs to be treated by surgery.
They can go to a regular hospital for salpingography or hysteroscopic surgery to unblock the fallopian tubes, which can be used to improve the chance of pregnancy, and they should also pay attention to personal hygiene. They should eliminate the cause in time and choose the appropriate treatment method according to the location and degree of the blockage, most of which can be unblocked.
The blocked fallopian tubes are treated as follows:
1. Surgical treatment: Laparoscopic surgery is recommended if the fallopian tube is blocked. If the middle part of the fallopian tube is blocked, it is recommended to choose fallopian tube radiotherapy. Interstitial blockage of the fallopian tubes can be treated with hysteroscopic intubation. Hysteroscopic laparoscopy combined with surgery is suitable for treating a blockage in any part of the fallopian tube, and it has obvious advantages compared with other surgeries.
2. For drug treatment, patients can choose Fuyan Pill, which can regulate the fallopian tubes. It not only fundamentally eliminates inflammation but also promotes blood circulation, removes blood stasis, strengthens the spleen, and removes dampness and anti-fibrosis. It can remove debris, exfoliated cells, or blood clots in the fallopian tubes and eliminate the symptoms of tubal adhesions. It eventually unclogs the fallopian tubes and successfully treats blocked fallopian tubes.
You may also be interested in: