Many women have infertility problems, and it is found that the fallopian tube is blocked. If the fallopian tube is blocked, surgical treatment can quickly dredge it. What should women notice before and after the surgical treatment? Let's have a look!
Surgical treatment of blocked fallopian tubes is the most common method in the clinic. Women can select salpingography, fallopian tube drainage, and laparoscopic surgery according to their specific situation. In the operation of tubal obstruction, the laparoscopic procedure has a better effect, divided into tubal implantation, tubal anastomosis, salpingostomy, tubal fimbria end plasty, adhesion separation, and so on.
Before surgical treatment of tubal obstruction, notice the following points:
1. Operate within 3-7 days after menstruation. For patients with irregular menstruation, it can be delayed to 10 days; For patients with amenorrhea, they can do it at any time.
2. Check the leucorrhea routine before the operation. The operation cannot be performed if mycoplasma, chlamydia, trichomonas, and mold infections are found. It is necessary to eliminate inflammation and condition before the procedure.
3. Five days before the operation, sex should be prohibited.
4. If the patient has pelvic pain, abdominal pain, backache, and other symptoms, determine the etiology first, and then perform the fallopian tube operation after the symptoms are relieved.
After surgical treatment of fallopian tube blockage, note the following points:
1. Sex is prohibited within two months after tubal surgery to avoid unnecessary harm to the female body.
2. After tubal surgery, females can shower, and it is better not to take a bath, which is not conducive to recovery.
3. Pay attention to diet after tubal surgery, eat less spicy and stimulating food, eat more nutritious food, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and maintain balanced nutrition is conducive to recovery after surgery.
4. After tubal surgery, you can exercise appropriately according to your physical condition, but it is unsuitable for strenuous exercise.
5. Keep warm after tubal surgery to avoid cold and drink warm water.
No matter what operation is used to treat the fallopian tube blockage, pay attention to the above issues to avoid causing new infections and causing the recurrence of the fallopian tube blockage.
Some patients need to pay attention to whether the fallopian tube blockage needs to be dredged by surgery, which depends on whether the patient needs to have children and the degree of fallopian tube blockage.
If the patient has no fertility requirements, the fallopian tube blockage will not affect the life and health of the patient, and the operation may not be required. If a female woman of childbearing age has a birth plan, it is necessary to decide whether to perform surgical treatment according to the position and severity of fallopian tube obstruction.
The leading cause of fallopian tube blockage is caused by local inflammation, most of which is caused by ascending infection. Therefore, most patients can choose drug treatment first. Fuyan Pill has a good effect on drug treatment. It can dredge the fallopian tubes, clean the patient's uterine environment, and increase the chances of pregnancy.
At the same time, Fuyan Pill can also be used for postoperative use. Taking it after the operation can promote recovery and prevent the recurrence of fallopian tube blockage!
You may also be interested in: