Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
The fallopian tube is a unique female reproductive organ. The ovaries need to pass through it to secrete egg cells that will reach the endometrium and give birth to life. The fallopian tube has complex and delicate physiological functions. It plays an important role in egg collection, sperm capacitation, fertilization, fertilized egg delivery, and early embryo survival and development. It is called the "bridge of life."
The patency of the fallopian tube is one of the essential conditions for conception. But the lumen of the fallopian tube is relatively narrow. When tubulitis or pelvic inflammatory disease occur, its narrow parts and the umbrella-shaped tip are easy to occur adhesions or complete atresia. As a result, sperm and eggs cannot meet in the tubal lumen, thus causing infertility. Clinically, 40-60% of female infertility is due to problems with the fallopian tubes, such as hydrosalpinx, adhesions, or obstruction.
For women, may they be unconscious of fallopian tube blockage?
Generally speaking, fallopian tube blockage will not have obvious symptoms, so it isn't easy to detect. Some individuals even have almost no clinical signs and symptoms, which is a more troublesome situation. These patients cannot feel pain in the lower abdomen until the fallopian tube inflammation appears.
If tubal blockage occurs, the most apparent symptom is infertility. And it is best to go to the hospital in time to do relevant examinations if this symptom occurs.
In addition, women with blocked fallopian tubes usually experience the following 3 symptoms:
1. Ovulation discharge with black blood. After a woman enters the ovulation period, vaginal secretions will increase to ensure that the sperm can enter her body, and the secretions appear transparent, filiform and similar to egg white. If the discharge during ovulation is not transparent and mixed with some black blood, the fallopian tube is likely blocked, or the fallopian tube is not smooth. Then it will affect your conception, and you should go to the hospital in time for examination.
2. Discovery of gynecological inflammations such as pelvic inflammatory disease, adnexitis, and vaginitis. If a woman is found to be suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease, adnexitis, vaginitis or other gynecological inflammations, the chances of tubal blockage in this case are high, which will lead to difficulties in conception or no signs of conception after a long time of preparation for pregnancy. If you have been preparing for a long time but still see no signs, you must go to the hospital to check if the body suffers from some gynecological diseases that cause the blockage of the fallopian tubes. If so, you must first cure the disease before conception.
3. Inability to conceive after an abortion. This is also a critical factor that causes tubal blockage because, after an abortion, the uterus can easily get hurt, which may cause inflammation. And then, it is easy to cause tubal dysfunction or tubal blockage.
Women with blocked fallopian tubes usually are treated with both medication and surgery. Drug treatment is mostly used for patients with mild tubal blockage and adhesion. Generally, anti-inflammatory drugs are used to eliminate the inflammation in the tubal lumen. Patients can also take traditional Chinese medicine products such as Fuyan Pill.
Drug treatment has limited effects for more severe blockage of the fallopian tube, so surgery is recommended to unblock it.
Are You in The 4 Types That Need Hysterosalpingogram(HSG)?previous page
Detecting Fallopian Tube Blockage: The Role of B-Ultrasound in Diagnosisnext page
- Is it Possible for Fallopian Tubes to be Blocked without One's Knowledge?
- Can You Be Pregnant After Fallopian Tube Dredging? Is there a Possibility of Recurrence?
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes in Women Have Something to Do with Their Partners?
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Self-examine Whether the Fallopian Tubes Are Blocked: These Strategies Are Crucial
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course