Study Finds Possible Link between Phthalates and Endometriosis
Phthalates may alter the risk of a hormonally-mediated disease among women of a reproductive age, a study carried out in the US has found.
Researchers measured urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations and their relationship to endometriosis.
The study, carried out by researchers from the University of Washington, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the Seattle Children's Research Institute, and the Group Health Research Institute in Seattle, is published in the journal Environmental Research.
Removing Ovaries during a Hysterectomy for Noncancerous Diseaseprevious page
Friendships Reduce Risky Sexual Behaviors in Homeless Youthnext page
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course