Endometriosis with Mycoplasma Infection
Mrs. Huang 42 years old 2007/11 Fujian Province
She had an abnormal bleeding in the vagina. Vaginal fluid was brwon and little. Blood volume was big and sometimes there was black block during menstrual periods. Sometimes menstruation occured twice a month. She took a test of mycoplasma in hospital and the result was positive, along with endometriosis. After taking Fuyan Pill for four months, the date of mensturation was 5 days ahead and the span is a week. Since then she had no abnormal bleeding any more, and the vaginal fluid became normal. Test of mycoplasma was negative then. She kept taking pills for another 2 months and finally everything test normal.
- Woman Ignored 15 Days of Monthly Menstrual Pain for 3 Years: Endometriosis Is More Serious Than It Seems
- Can You Still Be a Mom With Infertility In Advanced Age Combined With Severe Endometriosis?
- Menstrual Cramps are Normal for Girls? Beware of Endometriosis
- Is Endometriosis Prone to Recurrence?
- How Does Moxibustion Treat Endometriosis?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course