Fuyan Pill Successful Case - Tubal blockage
Address: the United Kingdom
Medical history: Victoria had an ectopic pregnancy two and a half years ago. So her left fallopian tube had been removed at that time. However, she hadn't got pregnant for half a year since the surgery. So 2 years ago, Victoria went to the hospital and took some checkups. And the result showed blockage on the right fallopian tube. Victoria was so eager to have a baby that she tried everything she could to treat the tubal blockage. However, there was no improvement.
Consulting time: 2013.8.7
Three - month treatment with fuyan pill
Victoria consulted Dr. Lee about constipation. Considering that Victoria had a history of long-term constipation, Dr. Lee advised her eat more fruits and vegetables, and continue the treatment. Dr. Lee also asked Victoria to be on a strict diet control.
After the second treatment course, Victoria told Dr. Lee that she had her menstruation delayed for 3 days. Considering that Victoria had had tubal blockage for a long time, Dr. Lee suggested her the continuing observation. And Victoria was also advised to take a pregnancy test with the first morning urine if the menstruation delayed for more than 7 days.
At the end of the third treatment course, Victoria told Dr. Lee that she had her menstrual period delayed more than 7 days, so she took the pregnancy test, and the result showed positive. Dr. Lee congratulated Victoria but still suggested her get screened in the hospital. Victoria followed Dr. Lee's advice. And the result showed intrauterine pregnancy. Victoria had a successful pregnancy. Knowing the result, Dr. Lee asked Victoria to stop drug use during pregnancy and avoid sex at the early stages of pregnancy.
Testimonial: mycoplasma with urinary problems were completely cured within four-month treatmentprevious page
3 Months Using TCM Theory to Eliminate Hydrosalpinxnext page
- Where Can Salpingitis Cause Pain in the Body?
- How to Prevent Tubal Blockage? Several Types of Food Chase It Away
- Does Pelvic Lavage Work For Tubal Blockage?
- Exploring the Potential Link Between Leucorrhea and Tubal Blockage: Is It a Reliable Indicator
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course