Pregnancy with Tubes Open after 2.5 courses of Fuyan Pill
Patient Dore, before taking Fuyan Pill, had problems on both sides of her fallopian tubes, she had hydrosalpinx as well as adhesions. But after taking Fuyan Pills for two courses, the right fallopian tube was open, no adhesions, no hydrosalpinx; The left fallopian tube was also dredged, but there were still some adhesions.
The patient firmly believed that the third course of treatment could remove all the lesions.
When Dore took the third course for 14 days, she said that she was pregnant and the doctor checked that it was normal intrauterine pregnancy.
Foreign Case of Successful Pregnancy with Bilateral Tubal Occlusion Treated by Fuyan Pillprevious page
- Where Can Salpingitis Cause Pain in the Body?
- How to Prevent Tubal Blockage? Several Types of Food Chase It Away
- Does Pelvic Lavage Work For Tubal Blockage?
- Exploring the Potential Link Between Leucorrhea and Tubal Blockage: Is It a Reliable Indicator
- How to Prevent Relapse After Tubal Blockage Surgery?
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course